What do you think????

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Easto

What do you think????

What do you guys think about the board thus far (consider it has only been open for a few days) ? Any suggestions from the members? Dislikes ?
  • BiggKay

a quick reply box would come in handy...

Comment

• xxxl83

I actualy like the board so far.

As far as changes I think a "quick reply" box would be a good idea.

Other than that the board already has some quality members and mods with plenty of knowledge to share.

xxxl83

Comment

• EuroChick

The board is coming along nicely....very good mods. Hope to see more people out soon.

Comment

• Easto

<!--QuoteBegin-EuroChick+Jul 3 2003, 03:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EuroChick @ Jul 3 2003, 03:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> The board is coming along nicely....very good mods. Hope to see more people out soon. [/b][/quote]
          It is nice to see a board with differnt MODs. Seems like every other board I visit has the same MODs. I know that Jyzza and JohnnyB were long overdue to become MOD&#39;s. They are a great addition by urafreak&#33;&#33;&#33;

As for the other MOD&#39;s I don&#39;t know them very well, but hopefully we can all work together to make this one of the best BB boards on the net.

Comment

• prolangtum

i think we generally need just more members. On a side note, with a small memberhsip thus far, there is almost too many forums IMO.

Comment

• house1

looks good so far easto.

as the others have said a quick response box would be nice

Comment

• ken69dahl

Who are these MODS?

:P :P :P

Comment

• nj juice

This is a good board so far, imo. I see a lot of bros from ar have signed up.

Comment

• urafreak

<!--QuoteBegin-ken69dahl+Jul 3 2003, 06:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ken69dahl @ Jul 3 2003, 06:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Who are these MODS?

:P :P :P [/b][/quote]
                    Get your very own domain easily. Fast and professional customer service.

Comment

• takemo

I really like the board so far,as i stated in another post,i believe this board can be the best in time.

Comment

• symatech

I like it a lot. great board so far keep up the good work.

Comment

• Easto

If everyone contributes this board will grow fast. It all depends on the members&#33;&#33;&#33;

A board full of great members will go a long way. From the look of the group we have right now, premiermuscle will have a bright future&#33;&#33;

Comment

• EuroChick

<!--QuoteBegin-Easto+Jul 4 2003, 02:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Easto @ Jul 4 2003, 02:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> If everyone contributes this board will grow fast. It all depends on the members&#33;&#33;&#33;

A board full of great members will go a long way. From the look of the group we have right now, premiermuscle will have a bright future&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
                            I agee 100%

Comment

• TANK01

Great board, and getting better every day.

Great work keep it up &#33;

Comment

Working...