Peak-Muscle.com

Peak-Muscle.com (https://www.peak-muscle.com/forum/index.php)
-   General discussion (https://www.peak-muscle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   I was one cool dude in the gym. (https://www.peak-muscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36975)

liftsiron 05-18-2018 02:21 PM

I was one cool dude in the gym.

Today I carried not one but two empty gallon milk jugs filled with water, everywhere I went. I wore four sweat shirts with a hoody, hood up, covering my head and most of my face including my eyes. I stumbled a bit but what the hell I was cool. Actually I got a bit hot at times so I would sip piss warm water from my water jugs being sure to drink equal amounts from each jug, so one could counter balance the other. I did lunges, curls and military presses all with 15lb dumbells to.

A1food4u 05-18-2018 02:22 PM

crowd probably wondered what Quasimodo was doing at their gym...

liftsiron 05-18-2018 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A1food4u (Post 339005)
crowd probably wondered what Quasimodo was doing at their gym...

What? I was dressed like 90% of the college studs.

Big B 05-18-2018 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liftsiron (Post 339004)
Today I carried not one but two empty gallon milk jugs filled with water, everywhere I went. I wore four sweat shirts with a hoody, hood up, covering my head and most of my face including my eyes. I stumbled a bit but what the hell I was cool. Actually I got a bit hot at times so I would sip piss warm water from my water jugs being sure to drink equal amounts from each jug, so one could counter balance the other. I did lunges, curls and military presses all with 15lb dumbells to.

bro, this is what I do most of the time and have done for years, winter or summer. Well, not the 2 gallon jugs, just one, but I wear sweat jackets (as I have a bunch) with a hoodie. I'll wear my Bluetooth headset over my hoodie. Hardly anyone bothers me. Love it...

Big B 05-18-2018 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liftsiron (Post 339007)

really? A few years back, Toney Freeman did this when he was at my gym. Never seen anyone else do it. Now, College kids???

Glycomann 05-18-2018 06:30 PM

Try dressing up like the Green Lantern and then make wooooshing sounds the you stand up and sit down from a machine, bench or rack. People stay away from you. The ones that don't will be interesting but defective.

Roughrydr 05-19-2018 06:46 AM

LOL!!!! Was one your carb drink to help offset the insulin you spiked right before hitting it?

TommyD 05-19-2018 08:12 AM

Did you drop your weights when the chime went off for a text message you received? Saw a couple of guys do that at my gym, tied to their phones keeping the equipment from drifting away.

millenium girl 05-19-2018 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liftsiron (Post 339007)

College studs wear jeans below their flat butt :chomp:

liftsiron 05-20-2018 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyD (Post 339050)
Did you drop your weights when the chime went off for a text message you received? Saw a couple of guys do that at my gym, tied to their phones keeping the equipment from drifting away.

My phone never chimed. I just sat on various equipment watching youtube vids for 15 minutes b/t each set.

Dakota 05-21-2018 11:01 AM

You guys are making me very happy with my decision to install a home gym. I just got dumbbells from 5 to 85lbs, a triple shelf dumbbell rack, EZ Curl and 80lbs of plates for $400 buck. My new bench arrived yesterday. I got 4 old Zebra mats for a steal, old but not worn. I am slowly getting to where I won't need to make a trip farther than the garage. The dumbbells are seriously old, pretty cool.