Peak-Muscle.com

Peak-Muscle.com (https://www.peak-muscle.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anabolic Steroids (https://www.peak-muscle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   How would you compare DHB and Primo? (https://www.peak-muscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38776)

Jester3378 03-09-2019 07:46 AM

How would you compare DHB and Primo?

I’ve never run either. My normal cycles have been Test/Deca (added EQ this fall with great results) or Test/Tren/Mast. I’m turning 41 and I’m afraid it’s time to say goodbye to tren. I hate the sides (particularly the cardio respiratory effect). Primo has been something I’ve desperately wanted to run even if the injection volume is high (I would prob run 4-500/week). I’ve recently become interested in DHB as there seems to be a similarity between the two compounds in that I have seen Primo actually referred to as a DHB compound rather than DHT.

For those of you who have run both, what have been your experiences? My main goal would be to recomp (I’m 5’8 197-200, bf 12%) maybe gain a few lbs but not super concerned with that this cycle. More interested in gardening up and increasing vascularity.

Big B 03-09-2019 11:36 AM

Primo e is the BOMB, if legit. Much slower process of tren but much, much less harsher too. Running dhb now for the first time. Only in 2nd week and also with primo. Will be hard to compare running them together but looking forward to the overall results...

Jester3378 03-09-2019 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big B (Post 354369)
Primo e is the BOMB, if legit. Much slower process of tren but much, much less harsher too. Running dhb now for the first time. Only in 2nd week and also with primo. Will be hard to compare running them together but looking forward to the overall results...

Yeah, I just gotta go with Primo then first. I’m always gonna wonder about it if not.

Kluso 03-10-2019 01:11 AM

Primo is like test with no sides. And a little more anabolic. DHB is like super primo. Get a little short tempered. Little more pip. Night sweats. Some report feeling hot all the time. Primo will have some pip but DHB with have more. Wouldn’t suggest pinning either solo. Usually when combined with test the pip is non existent for most part but some reason DHB I will have occasional bad pip for no reason. Gets on some people’s neeves and can’t take it. Need an experienced brewer for both.

liftsiron 03-10-2019 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big B (Post 354369)

I'm also running both with test, gaining strength, getting much harder and feeling all around good.

Deacon 03-10-2019 07:15 PM

have not tried it yet maybe soon tho

Tat2dluvchylde 03-13-2019 05:47 PM

I think I once read Warren G. say that Primo would def give you a more polished look while DHB was definitely more size. I may be wrong. Hopefully he'll chime in.

Dakota 03-13-2019 06:21 PM

Anybody else getting short tempered or increased aggressiveness on DHB? I am planning that in my next cycle and don't want divorced before the ink is dry on the marriage license. I will surely give her a heads up this time so she can tell me I am turning into a warrior on crack and Halo before it gets ugly. :)

Kluso 03-14-2019 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dakota (Post 354581)
Anybody else getting short tempered or increased aggressiveness on DHB? I am planning that in my next cycle and don't want divorced before the ink is dry on the marriage license. I will surely give her a heads up this time so she can tell me I am turning into a warrior on crack and Halo before it gets ugly. :)

Yes, absolutely. More so at higher doses. 600mg plus per week. Much worse than tren for me. But tren doesn’t really get me out of control so.

Big B 03-14-2019 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kluso (Post 354622)
Yes, absolutely. More so at higher doses. 600mg plus per week. Much worse than tren for me. But tren doesn’t really get me out of control so.

Really? Nothing here yet but still early...

Tat2dluvchylde 03-18-2019 10:35 AM

Yeah I def don't get the short temperedness, body heat elevation for sure, hardness, pump,strength etc...

Tat2dluvchylde 09-21-2019 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liftsiron (Post 354401)
I'm also running both with test, gaining strength, getting much harder and feeling all around good.

What was your dose of dhb and primo?