Yates 2010 Mr. Olympia?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Yates 2010 Mr. Olympia?

This is THEE best vid I ever seen of him...back in '93 before all his muscle tears. Even 17 years later, this physique would have dominated IMO...just SICK!

• BigSickD
    Vet
    • May 2004

My favorite BB of all time, but I really think I like Haney's physique better. But I still watch Dorian's video and it is motivating.
    BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• John Benz
      Vet
      • Jan 2004

I'm not typical either, because I like the Mike Mentzer and Frank Zane physiques best of all.

Comment

• HOTROCKS
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by John Benz
        I'm not typical either, because I like the Mike Mentzer and Frank Zane physiques best of all.
        Me To !
        Mike is/was the top dog ! IMHO
        Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by DRveejay11
          I am SOOOOO not the typical guy on here but I'll say this anyway just for for fun.

While I can appreciate his undeniably SICK THICK MASS, dudes like David Henry still look better to me

I'm all about the tight/peeled dialed in, ripped, balanced/proportionate zero bloat look while still able to maintain full muscle bellies. Just wows me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIPE5YS66Cs
          Yeah, I know you! Perhaps its bcoz the Henry-look is more attainable...whereas a Yates-look is alien-like and odds are none of us could ever reach that look in our wildest dreams.

Shit brutha put your old avi back up...the one where YOU look sick with cuts and NATTY at that! Doc with your genetics, if you was running the same shit as Henry is, you would probably hold your own standing next to him homie.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by John Benz
            Hmmmm...Zane AND Mentzer? Rather opposite packages brutha...elaborate.

Comment

• BigSickD
              Vet
              • May 2004

Funny how when the talk of great physiques of all time come up, everyone forgets the 1998 version of Ronnie Coleman.
              BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• Deacon
                Vet
                • Jan 2005

he was awesome that years for sure
                Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• John Benz
                  Vet
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigSickD
                  Funny how when the talk of great physiques of all time come up, everyone forgets the 1998 version of Ronnie Coleman.
                  Definitely the most muscular physique in the history of the sport. I really never thought anyone could beat Ronnie until he decided to retire.

Comment

• Joe0690
                    Vet
                    • Mar 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UsZbRFbtUM i always thought kevin levorne in this video had an amazing amazing look

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Joe0690
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UsZbRFbtUM i always thought kevin levorne in this video had an amazing amazing look
                      Indeed Kev was sick! BTW I made it a point to post Dorian's vid of when he was truly great, as IMO they GAVE him 2 O's. Shawn, Flex or Kev shoulda won the 2 that was given to Yates after his major tears. It was almost (but not quite) as bad as giving Franco the O in '81...THEE worst decison EVER made in O history...yes even worse than Arnold winning the '80 O. Franco had NOOOOO quads and bitch tits from hell...a true abomination and embarrasment to the sport that year. I guess thats the "perks" that comes with being Arnies little buddy.lol

Comment

• Mr Incredible
                        • Oct 2010

What does it say for the judges that they missed his left bicep tear in 97.

I think he looked best in 95 but even there there was signs of a left bicep problem, not as bad as 97 though, maybe he tore it twice? I suppose thats the down side of such heavy training, longevity doesn't carry

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

sick.....
                          Last edited by Guest; 02-11-2019, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

279 lbs this DENSE in '93 was unheard of! This is from the series of pics posted in the mags that shook up the world back then....

Comment

Working...