Peak-Muscle.com

Peak-Muscle.com (https://www.peak-muscle.com/forum/index.php)
-   Supplements (https://www.peak-muscle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   What health supplements does everybody use? (https://www.peak-muscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34592)

MR. BMJ 09-22-2016 11:34 AM

What health supplements does everybody use?

I posted this a week or two ago, but some dumb POS whore moron deleted it...lol. We can't figure out what happened to it, so lifts asked me to repost it again:)

Let's do this again:

Citrus Bergamot
NAC
r-ALA
Curcumin
potassium
Multi-Vit
Fish Oil
retin-A when I have it
low Vit C
l-glutamine

and then of course....

30mg Test Enan EOD
Low Dose Aromasin
GHRP2/CJC DAC

liftsiron 09-22-2016 12:47 PM

CoQ10
Taurine
Krill Oil
Beef aminos
BCAA
Whey powder
Extra C and E
Mulii vitamin
Extra B6 and B1
D3
Biotin
Mag
BPI preworkout

Moto Ace 09-23-2016 07:49 AM

Aspirin
Pussy
Omega 3,6,9
Pussy
L-Citrulline
Pussy
Test
PUSSY
Deca
Pussy

A.B 09-23-2016 08:31 AM

Illl have to repeat my previous post and agree that pussy is very important vitamin

But for now. Vit c and d and Multi

Glycomann 09-26-2016 06:36 AM

More than one pussy at a time can tax the system. There is a thread around somewhere that lists the types of pussy and their advantages and disadvantages of use.

ketsugo 09-26-2016 09:21 AM

Good thread here- as I get into my 50s still train like I was 20, plus I didnt begin juicing until my 30s, so Im still going, but every once in a while I get a health scare, so try to think healthy body needed to train- supps to help cardio system, BP, Liver supps, I even got one of those Magic Bullet Blenders , mix my protiens along with fruits , greens etc like my post workout shake , Oh and shaved pussy I like bah haha

choke 09-27-2016 08:54 PM

A few years ago, I made one of the best purchases ever. I bought a Vitamix blender. Expensive but worth every penny.

So, every day, at least twice, if not three times, I make a smoothie.
I almost hate to admit it, but I enjoy Shakeology from Beach Body. It's a solid nutritional supplement. To that, I add kale, or kale+spinach, a banana, and blueberry's. That's my base. To that I add, one or a few of the following:
celery
beets
ginger
lemon
parsley
carrots
apples

And since I've done that, it is a rare occasion to get sick. And to be a bit vain, it is super good for your skin, and dick hardness.

Protein, I try to get that from food.

I may start trying more supps. Up until this year, I had a job that prevented me from relying on, or using supplements. It had to be food based.

CharlesEdwards 05-17-2017 12:25 AM

I take Omega 3,6,9..

jrod 05-18-2017 06:34 AM

Multi
Magnesium chelate
Narangin
Saw palmetto
Liver detox

jrod 05-18-2017 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choke (Post 319251)
A few years ago, I made one of the best purchases ever. I bought a Vitamix blender. Expensive but worth every penny.

I almost hate to admit it, but I enjoy Shakeology from Beach Body. It's a solid nutritional supplement. To that, I add kale, or kale+spinach, a banana, and blueberry's. That's my base. To that I add, one or a few of the following:
celery
beets
ginger
lemon
parsley
carrots
apples

And since I've done that, it is a rare occasion to get sick. And to be a bit vain, it is super good for your skin, and dick hardness.

I may start trying more supps. Up until this year, I had a job that prevented me from relying on, or using supplements. It had to be food based.

I have a nutri-bullet and do the same thing. Love them.

Dakota 05-18-2017 10:24 AM

A multi-vitamin
Super Magnesium
Zinc
Calcium

I stopped taking chondroitin and glucosamine since my Dr. told me that all that does is give you expensive urine.

I now drink a couple cups of green tea with turmeric and ginger root in it everyday for inflammation. (It works!)

Sprouts Whey Protein in a smoothie in the PM everyday.

That's it, nothing extreme.

clutchitalian 05-23-2017 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choke (Post 319251)

celery
beets
ginger
lemon
parsley
carrots
apples

my girl uses shakeology....ive never tried it but i looked at the nutritional facts and it is LOADED with vitamins,minerals,ect....i tried spiraluna for a while that has a lot of good stuff in it too...........................

Friggemall 05-24-2017 12:33 PM

Multi-vitamin
Magnesium
Saw palmetto
Milk Thistle
D3
CoQ10 (because I take a statin)
Glucosamine and chondroitin
B12
Baby aspirin
BCAA during workouts

Dawgpound_Hank 05-24-2017 09:38 PM