Peak-Muscle.com

Peak-Muscle.com (https://www.peak-muscle.com/forum/index.php)
-   General discussion (https://www.peak-muscle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Mike O'Hearn explains his nattiness (https://www.peak-muscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36655)

Dawgpound_Hank 03-10-2018 03:37 PM

Mike O'Hearn explains his nattiness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRWkNCbNE3Q

b52 03-10-2018 06:39 PM

I don't even have to click the link to tell you he's full of shit.

b52 03-10-2018 06:42 PM

Dudes sitting there sweating and looks like he's trying to catch his breath a few times. Natty for sure.

liftsiron 03-11-2018 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b52 (Post 335715)
I don't even have to click the link to tell you he's full of shit.

lol.

A.B 03-12-2018 08:29 AM

Yeah he’s big all his life blah blah blah.

Sorry O’Hearn but anyone in the game knows. Those pits say tren lol

Darkness 03-12-2018 08:35 AM

Are we allowed to say lying mutherfuker on this bird?

Friggemall 03-13-2018 10:09 AM

I'll beat Ozzy to it....Mike O'Tren

Roughrydr 03-14-2018 07:08 AM

I enjoyed the video. He seems like a very articulate and grounded human being. Is he on gear? I don't know. I do know from spending 9byears in prison tgat there are some guys that are just genetic freaks. I've seen dudes get huge, ripped and vascular by just training and eating right. And I mean these guys could have walked on any stage at any given time and blown away guys that had been juicing for 20 years.
Is Mike O'Hearn one of these guys? He certainly has the pedigree. He's put in the work. He's not one dimensional in his training. And that's all he does. It's his living.
I could take grams of gear a week and not look like that. Hell, I have. I'm just a big, blocky, large muscled man. He has a tall frame and perfect esthetics and proportion from decades of training.
Is he on gear? Maybe. Maybe not. Only his dog knows. And the dogs not talking.

Friggemall 03-14-2018 11:26 AM

^Very good observations. & Thank God our dogs can't talk, lol.

b52 03-16-2018 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roughrydr (Post 335783)
I enjoyed the video. He seems like a very articulate and grounded human being. Is he on gear? I don't know. I do know from spending 9byears in prison tgat there are some guys that are just genetic freaks. I've seen dudes get huge, ripped and vascular by just training and eating right. And I mean these guys could have walked on any stage at any given time and blown away guys that had been juicing for 20 years.
Is Mike O'Hearn one of these guys? He certainly has the pedigree. He's put in the work. He's not one dimensional in his training. And that's all he does. It's his living.
I could take grams of gear a week and not look like that. Hell, I have. I'm just a big, blocky, large muscled man. He has a tall frame and perfect esthetics and proportion from decades of training.
Is he on gear? Maybe. Maybe not. Only his dog knows. And the dogs not talking.

He's on don't kid yourself. His genetics are better than most and he's super strong but that doesn't mean he obtained a ripped physique year round naturally. No way he did. This guy seems to keep progressing as he ages which goes contrary to every human being on the planet past your 20's and 30's depending who you are. Plus he is getting kickbacks on supplements he endorses so obviously he's gonna say he's natty and I understand that, but he's so full of shit trying to convince people his physique is obtainable naturally. even in the interview with shawn ray he says he was like 175 at 15 then the next year he was 275. you mean to tell me he put 100 lbs of ripped shredded muscle on in a year? Fuck off.

MR. BMJ 03-16-2018 06:10 PM

He's got better as he's aged. When he was younger, he was never very cut up, and kind of soft looking...though real strong and lean. Not saying he never got real lean (as I know he did some shows), just that he was tall/slender/lean, but not super hard looking. He has a way harder look these days than he did back on American Gladiator.

Dawgpound_Hank 03-16-2018 10:45 PM

Whether he is on or not he's one strong mofo. My logic tells me he has to be on something to remain strong AND shredded into his late 40's. But I dunno. I just seen a vid of him training with Stan Efferding & powerlifters on speed bench day. They had 185 on the bar & with bands & chains brought the weight to 335. So they all did 8 sets of 3 reps - fast as possible reps. After that, they all did a rep out set. Powerlifter #1 gets 25 reps. Efferding got 18 reps. O' Hearn gets 32 fucking reps. He doesn't even train with bands & chains and yet destroyed all of them. I could be on 10 grams ew & not touch that. Guy is a freak either way.

rocco-x 03-17-2018 02:55 PM

I wrote down the YT link, buried it in my back yard and now the grass is greener than it's ever been lol!
I could care less about his gear use...it's his constant claims of being "all natty" that cracks me up

Big B 04-13-2018 12:06 PM

TMZ caught him at GNC buying creatine and glutamine. He’s natural...

Pheedno 04-13-2018 12:30 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmi7op2Gu48