Peak-Muscle.com

Peak-Muscle.com (https://www.peak-muscle.com/forum/index.php)
-   Post cycle therapy (https://www.peak-muscle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Coming off roids after 6 years ON non-stop. Which PCT is ideal for me? (https://www.peak-muscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29277)

Shinobi 09-07-2013 12:32 PM

Coming off roids after 6 years ON non-stop. Which PCT is ideal for me?

Because of the hair implant I did Im quitting roids.
My last shot was a week ago(250mg test enant).
What should I take now? Clomid, HCG, Nolva, arimidex etc?
and which doses? Im totally lost about PCT cause I only did it when I started roids many many years ago.
Knowing that my last shot was a week ago, when should I start?
Im kinda scared :(

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A.B 09-07-2013 01:00 PM

Everyone is different and what has worked for me i apply here
Hcg 500iu twice a week for the next 3 weeks. Then dive into nolva and clomid at 20mg/50mg for a while. Get some blood work done after 2 months and see where you're at and then taper off pct til you're off completely and a couple weeks later get some more blood work. 6 years is a long time and I haven't done a pct for that long.

Deacon 09-08-2013 11:50 PM

6 years? HCG and then clomid nolva or formestane - it will depend on how you react to what you take - some guys do better on different things - just remember after 6 years its gona be tough as hell

Shinobi 09-09-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deacon (Post 271530)
6 years? HCG and then clomid nolva or formestane - it will depend on how you react to what you take - some guys do better on different things - just remember after 6 years its gona be tough as hell

yes :(

Darkness 09-09-2013 04:44 PM

I would actually stop and take a deep breath and plan this out for a mnute BEFORE coming off so you have a solid plan. If I were you, I would probably stay on 150mg EW for another month while I added HCG at 500iu 2X EW to wake the nuts up a bit. I would run that for 4 weeks, then start right where AB said. It will suck and you may end up on TRT after a year anyway.

BikerTrash 09-09-2013 05:29 PM

I wish all my hair would fall out.....I hate shaving my head all the time .....You should've called me and I would've donated a whole head full of hair for your use...

And regarding the coming off" --Excellent advise already given above .

Time Bandit 09-16-2013 06:58 PM

New to the forum but not to HRT. Brother after 6 years thats going to be tough. Its going to be like starting an old diesel engine thats been
sitting for the past 100 years in cosmoline grease.

Watch out for that fucken depression train. It will fuck your brain up.
Keep in touch with people around you that you can trust for back up.
Let some one know what you plan on doing that understands.

Just some friendly advice. I was in a deep whole at one time
and I'm not going back.

liftsiron 09-17-2013 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Time Bandit (Post 272048)
New to the forum but not to HRT. Brother after 6 years thats going to be tough. Its going to be like starting an old diesel engine thats been

and I'm not going back.

Very good advice.

jrod 09-17-2013 05:55 PM

I'm coming off after 5 months and having a bit if a rough time. I can't imagine 6 years straight and then quit. I think Darkness hit the bail on the head. The HCG will keep the balls swinging low. I will never use gear without HCG.

RickRock 09-17-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Time Bandit (Post 272048)

and I'm not going back.

That's very true. Severe depression from low to no test is no joke. I experienced that after coming off from being on for quite a while and it was not fun at all. It was tough to sty positive about anything.

dalnkwnt 09-19-2013 02:59 AM

im off now and really depressed about nothing .....weird because this is the first time ive noticed it.....hair is over rated by the way :) I would follow advice above by time bandit

Time Bandit 09-29-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delinquent (Post 272232)
I'm off now and really depressed about nothing .....weird because this is the first time Ive noticed it.....hair is over rated by the way :) I would follow advice above by time bandit

If I let mine grow in now it comes in white...

Learning how to read your body signs and symptoms. Emotions
and temper are all good ways to tell what your levels are.

This is not a game and it can effect you in many ways.
Its not for the week of heart or mind.

Phfreak 02-16-2014 05:09 PM

I would love to hear how your recovery is going after being on that long.

Shovel 02-17-2014 09:20 AM

Me too.... I've been off since Dec, cold turkey from 4 years straight blastin. Junk is back to normal and test level is at 220. Had low T before but I feel decent and lil Shov works again.
(Zoloft+Ativan ;))

Glycomann 02-17-2014 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shovel (Post 280834)
Me too.... I've been off since Dec, cold turkey from 4 years straight blastin. Junk is back to normal and test level is at 220. Had low T before but I feel decent and lil Shov works again.
(Zoloft+Ativan ;))

Good deal Shovel. It will only get better brother. I know you've been through a lot. I don't know if your doc has talked to you about it but surgery like you just had drives your test down. That you are 220 ng/dL now is pretty great. Chances are in a few 3-6 months you will be well into normal range.