Peak-Muscle.com

Peak-Muscle.com (https://www.peak-muscle.com/forum/index.php)
-   Post cycle therapy (https://www.peak-muscle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Finasteride and hair on cycle? (https://www.peak-muscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40122)

5plates 10-22-2019 10:33 AM

Finasteride and hair on cycle?

How effective is a dht blocker like finasteride when on cycle or even high dose trt (200-250 range)?

I’m in the process of growing my hair in fuller and things are going well. Thoughts? I found one study showing 100% effectiveness with higher dose trt from a
Prostate point of view, but nothing showing results with the use of another compound and a higher conversion volume. Would low dose tren just overpower it, or would the finasteride still protect dht buildup and let me continue to improve my hair?

b52 11-02-2019 08:30 PM

I've been using it with minoxidil as preventative maintenance. On cycle my hair has thinned some but this stuff has thickened it back up. Only works as long as you take it so if you want hair you'll need to always use it. I take 1mg

Bakagan 10-21-2020 11:37 PM

No entanto, há também campeonatos menos famosos Estrela Bet apk, que são de interesse principalmente dos torcedores locais. As principais casas de apostas fazem apostas nesses campeonatos, mas geralmente não dispõem de todas as informações, o que muitas vezes leva a uma superestimação ou subestimação significativa das chances do resultado.

956Vette 10-23-2020 10:35 AM

Finasteride is very effective, key is consistency, don't miss your dose.

Reboot 02-18-2021 08:21 AM

I've used finestride for many years and it works well. The only trouble is that I'm going by an old article that stated your hair will fall out like crazy if you use it with Deca. I haven't used Deca since and I loved Deca! Propecia +Deca =s bald was the expression.

Anyone differ on this? I'd be glad to listen.

Rebornlite 05-17-2021 09:53 PM

Who do you guys suggest to get finestride? I just finished a Primo run and it was hard as shit on my hairline and back of my head. I need corrective treatment asap.

warreng 07-26-2021 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b52 (Post 363887)
I've been using it with minoxidil as preventative maintenance. On cycle my hair has thinned some but this stuff has thickened it back up. Only works as long as you take it so if you want hair you'll need to always use it. I take 1mg

Do you get sides, like high estro, ED, etc.? And is there any truth to the idea that finasteride will actually exacerbate hair loss when combined with deca, even a low dose of deca?

A.B 07-29-2021 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebornlite (Post 376489)
Who do you guys suggest to get finestride? I just finished a Primo run and it was hard as shit on my hairline and back of my head. I need corrective treatment asap.

Finasteride is only effective with testosterone. Primo is a dht derivative so the 5AR won’t have much effect on it

You’d need to go the topical anti androgen route if you want to use DHT derivatives- things like RU58841

Kluso 07-29-2021 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warreng (Post 377822)
Do you get sides, like high estro, ED, etc.? And is there any truth to the idea that finasteride will actually exacerbate hair loss when combined with deca, even a low dose of deca?

I have seen a few guys I trust say they used it with deca and had no issues. The ones that say don’t do it seem to be just repeating broscience and have never even tried it themselves. Couldn’t hurt to be precautious and maybe start with a low dose or every other day or something but you will probably be fine.

warreng 07-30-2021 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A.B (Post 377881)
Finasteride is only effective with testosterone. Primo is a dht derivative so the 5AR won’t have much effect on it

You’d need to go the topical anti androgen route if you want to use DHT derivatives- things like RU58841

Where do you get this stuff? And will it work with other steroids like tren, drol, etc?

warreng 07-30-2021 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kluso (Post 377889)
I have seen a few guys I trust say they used it with deca and had no issues. The ones that say don’t do it seem to be just repeating broscience and have never even tried it themselves. Couldn’t hurt to be precautious and maybe start with a low dose or every other day or something but you will probably be fine.

Do you think like 200 mgs of deca/wk would accelerate hair loss when used with dutasteride or finasteride? I'm also interested in these compounds for prostate. However, I am really keen to avoid increased estro, ED, loss of libido issues. How serious are these sides, and can the estro affect your gainz?

A.B 07-30-2021 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warreng (Post 377904)
Where do you get this stuff? And will it work with other steroids like tren, drol, etc?

I believe anageninc carries it in the USA.

It is supposed to lower all scalp androgens so in theory it should help with any steroids