X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Puff88
    VET
    • Jan 2019

Fertility on TRT/HCG

does adding in HCG to your TRT really help with your chances of being able to conceive? How long after starting TRT is it typically for your sperm count to really diminish to the point of making a baby being impossible?
  • Puff88
    VET
    • Jan 2019

Sorry, should have said HCG and/or Gonadorelin

Comment

• A.B
      VET
      • Jun 2004

Not much of a help as I got the wifey prego when I was off for a while. However I do hear some success stories with trt and hcg protocol.

Comment

• Puff88
        VET
        • Jan 2019

Any one have an ideal HCG dosing protocol while on TRT to keep fertile?

Comment

• A.B
          VET
          • Jun 2004

I’ve done some looking into this and I would do a standard 1000iu EOD while you’re trying to conceive. There has been some myth around HCG with leydig cell desensitizing but recently watched Dr Rand McCain (sp?) and he mentioned there is no literature anywhere suggesting this.

Also another option is adding proviron into the mix. I’ve have been reading lately it has the effect to increase sperm count and mobility in those that suffer from low counts. Now this would obviously be stacked with the hcg and I’m not sure how it would be on a trt dose. Just spit balling some ideas I would do

Comment

• Puff88
            VET
            • Jan 2019

I hear ya, thanks. And yeah I actually watched that episode of Dr rand earlier today too.

Comment

• Deacon
              Vet
              • Jan 2005

there are lots of guys who were on heavy cycles and got their chick knocked up - so i am sure using trt levels and some hcg would work
              Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
              "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Puff88
                VET
                • Jan 2019

Here is another question that is probably a bit dumb to ask - How long after starting TRT does it really take for one's fertility (sperm count) to take a hit? I would imagine that it happens with a little bit of time, and not that after your first shot your swimmers go bye bye.

Comment

Working...