View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 07:30 AM   #11
Glycomann

Glycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant future
I think his practice has evolved over the years but he still recommends pretty close to this schedule. I'm sure he has reams and reams of patient data/blood work. It's strange that the top TRT docs are allover the place on hCG. Some say it is absolutely not necessary, which I can't understand since the testes do so much more than just make testosterone: Testosterone, Pregnenolone, DHEA, androstendiol etc etc. Many intermediates in this and the testes are a major source of these. I use it and at times when I am on a little run or even when on TRT and have not used it in a while I can feel lethargy. Add in hCG and I feel better almost right away. One of these days I will get a more complete hormone study done and see what's up. I remember back in the day using it as a PCT. IT always supported PCT but once stopped I crashed. Once Clomid came in the crash was softer. Just anecdotal but still. I would love to be an auditor and see all of Cristler's patient data. I'm sure that would be very informative. I also feel that there is a pretty wide range of response individually to all of these drugs, also really interesting. Maybe when I retire I will volunteer in his practice or something.