View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 06:18 PM   #2
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
That's majorly fukked up. I love watching the guy fight, but sadly, they need to drop the hammer on him for this. There is no excuse for this immature and possibly injury-occurring event to ever take place.

I'll say this, if I was a bystander and got hit, i'd be a millionaire afterward. I'd sue the shit out of him and those goons. The guy is getting more and more retarded on his actions. TBH, White may not be far off on the drug allegation, who knows. Seriously, what the hell is he and those guys thinking? Seriously STUPID.

On a somewhat more serious note....he's going to cross a real criminal one of these days and he will be killed. His mouth and actions, no matter how good of a fighter he is, cannot stop the bang of a bullet. There's a guy on every corner who will not think twice about putting him down if he were to cross them wrong.

Hopefully he gets his act together, he has a wife and a kid, he needs to set a good example instead of acting like a spoiled brat.

That being said, Dana will keep him, and the money is too much to decline for a future mega fight.

Conor = major $$$$ for the UFC

I hate this because I want to like the guy, but this is going too far
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote