X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I was one cool dude in the gym.

Today I carried not one but two empty gallon milk jugs filled with water, everywhere I went. I wore four sweat shirts with a hoody, hood up, covering my head and most of my face including my eyes. I stumbled a bit but what the hell I was cool. Actually I got a bit hot at times so I would sip piss warm water from my water jugs being sure to drink equal amounts from each jug, so one could counter balance the other. I did lunges, curls and military presses all with 15lb dumbells to.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle
  • A1food4u

crowd probably wondered what Quasimodo was doing at their gym...

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Originally posted by A1food4u
      crowd probably wondered what Quasimodo was doing at their gym...
      What? I was dressed like 90% of the college studs.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Big B
        Banned
        • Jan 2016

Originally posted by liftsiron
        Today I carried not one but two empty gallon milk jugs filled with water, everywhere I went. I wore four sweat shirts with a hoody, hood up, covering my head and most of my face including my eyes. I stumbled a bit but what the hell I was cool. Actually I got a bit hot at times so I would sip piss warm water from my water jugs being sure to drink equal amounts from each jug, so one could counter balance the other. I did lunges, curls and military presses all with 15lb dumbells to.
        bro, this is what I do most of the time and have done for years, winter or summer. Well, not the 2 gallon jugs, just one, but I wear sweat jackets (as I have a bunch) with a hoodie. I'll wear my Bluetooth headset over my hoodie. Hardly anyone bothers me. Love it...

Comment

• Big B
          Banned
          • Jan 2016

really? A few years back, Toney Freeman did this when he was at my gym. Never seen anyone else do it. Now, College kids???

Comment

• Glycomann

Try dressing up like the Green Lantern and then make wooooshing sounds the you stand up and sit down from a machine, bench or rack. People stay away from you. The ones that don't will be interesting but defective.

Comment

• Roughrydr
              • Oct 2017

LOL!!!! Was one your carb drink to help offset the insulin you spiked right before hitting it?
              OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• TommyD
                • Apr 2018

Did you drop your weights when the chime went off for a text message you received? Saw a couple of guys do that at my gym, tied to their phones keeping the equipment from drifting away.

Comment

• millenium girl
                  • Apr 2006

College studs wear jeans below their flat butt
                  Don't forget to join
                  http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
                  http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• liftsiron
                    Administrator
                    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by TommyD
                    Did you drop your weights when the chime went off for a text message you received? Saw a couple of guys do that at my gym, tied to their phones keeping the equipment from drifting away.
                    My phone never chimed. I just sat on various equipment watching youtube vids for 15 minutes b/t each set.
                    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dakota
                      VET
                      • Feb 2017

You guys are making me very happy with my decision to install a home gym. I just got dumbbells from 5 to 85lbs, a triple shelf dumbbell rack, EZ Curl and 80lbs of plates for $400 buck. My new bench arrived yesterday. I got 4 old Zebra mats for a steal, old but not worn. I am slowly getting to where I won't need to make a trip farther than the garage. The dumbbells are seriously old, pretty cool.
                      The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

Working...