Mike O'Hearn - natty or not?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Mike O'Hearn - natty or not?

So he posts a reaction video to Piana's situation. He looks all emotional & goes on a rant telling people to stay away from drugs & how he is lifetime natty, weighed 240 cut at 16 y.o blah blah.

Who here believes he is truly natty? I generally give most guys a high tolerance - more than most - before thinking ON, simply bcoz what I was able to acheive natty myself. But with Mike, he is not only big but ripped too. IF he is indeed 100% natty, he's got 1 in a billion genes.
    Last edited by Guest; 02-11-2019, 03:26 PM.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

NOT!!!
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Acneman
      Banned
      • Oct 2016

unbelievable as natural unless he is a mutant. like those double muscle bulls or dogs who look like body building animals

Comment

• Dakota
        VET
        • Feb 2017

I believe the right people can accomplish incredible gains naturally but not quickly. Decades not years. The human body just does not naturally pack on large amounts of mass quickly. If you reach the intensity levels it takes to get huge naturally it takes a long time to recover from that kind of intensity without gear. I was natural until I was 27 but I wasn't big.
        The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Acneman
          unbelievable as natural unless he is a mutant. like those double muscle bulls or dogs who look like body building animals

That bull is the result of real myostatin inhibitors.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Glycomann

I remember when he was on American Gladiators. He use to glow red like he was on. Not sure what he's up to now. I think all his brothers are jacked too. There are rare individuals that can put on mass comparable to what you see there. I had a good friend that was a natural Mr. World. Never touched any drugs and he was huge. He had a non identical twin brother that was jacked as well but the brother only powerlifter for a couple years and then just stayed athletic. But he still stayed jacked. I've known a few over the years but they are rare.

Comment

• Acneman
              Banned
              • Oct 2016

Originally posted by liftsiron
              That bull is the result of real myostatin inhibitors.

that bull is a genetic mutant whose myostatin is inhibited but does not take drugs for it.

Comment

Working...