View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 06:27 PM   #5
ESTROGEN GUY
VET

ESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura about
Through my years of experiences. I've notice guys that are estrogen sensitive conversion rate is so high. They begin to act like a B. They get emotional, complaining. I've even seen some cry threat to commit suicide. Once their estrogen is in balance they come back to normal. I almost lost a few friends who were on crazy high cycles. They were so stubborn. I really think an estrogen imbalance can cause a host of problems. Some guys mostly when your young can handle it but if your DNA is not cool with extra test. I'd keep some antiestrogen on hand. No one should have to use much once its confirmed by blood work. A pack of arimidex will last me a long time. But I do stay on hcg while on cycle. Keep the natural going and this took years for me to master and even then each cycle change a bit through the years. Blood work is my best friend while on. Blood work is probably the best advise I've given since on the board.

Last edited by ESTROGEN GUY; 04-08-2019 at 06:30 PM..
ESTROGEN GUY is offline   Reply With Quote