Thread: Sub-q
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 06:06 AM   #22
Massive G
VET

Massive G has a spectacular aura aboutMassive G has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaMale View Post
Using a standard doctor prescribed 200mg/mL vial of test cyp, in order to get a single mL of 200mg, you would have to do five 0.2mL subQ pins every week. Which also is impractical for someone who is cruising.
Dr Crissler recommended using a 25g 3/8-1/2” needle for Sub Q injections.
Sub Q is an integumentary layer, not volume of fluid measurement
To say that one’s subcutaneous layer can not accommodate more than 0.2mL fluid I find difficult to accept as medical fact
Subcutaneous layers vary widely in depth across the entire body from person to person.
I guess I should have elaborated more - I was referring to posts about lumps and sub-q only to find out people were injecting .5 and .75 and sometimes 1 ml with slin pins and knocking sub-q shots.
In my experience taking over 100's of sub-q shots if not 1,000's there is a set limit of .2 ml for me where there wasn't a lump or irritated site when going over .2 ml.
.3 ml .4 ml lump every time and sometimes a bruise.
So no more than .2 ml for me and I am 285 and less than 20% Bodyfat so my room is more than someone lean or less than some larger... there are some people that could inject more than .2 ml and be fine based on their size and BF and not get a lump or welt.
Massive G is offline   Reply With Quote