View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 05:06 PM   #10
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by theprince View Post
Donating blood is one of the best ways to lower blood pressure. It's like letting too much air out of a tire....it appalls me when my clients have told me their doctors have never recommended this as a good method of lowering blood pressure.

Instead, I have to attempt to help people who have two failing kidneys because of 5 years on blood pressure medications oops i mean poisons.

The fear of effects from high blood pressure is used to sucker many people in to a more dangerous option. They think it's not until again, their kidneys are failing. I've posted in another thread how to easily lower your blood pressure naturally with HERBS and combined with donating blood every 3-4 months you're fucking golden.
What homeos do you think are actually effective a reduction of HBP? I am often on the edge and would much prefer to keep it down with supps if possible.