X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tat2dluvchylde
    VET
    • Dec 2018

Tren, has the worm turned?

6 weeks into Tren A. Started at 200mg per week for 4 weeks and now at 300mg per week. The anxiety has definitely disappeared this week. I’m sleeping a little better and as long as I don’t eat carbs before bed I don’t get the night sweats. Been in all around amazing mood. Anyone else had this experience ? I have been diligent with the Caber as well. This time I’m running higher Test. In previous runs I did trt Test.
    Last edited by Tat2dluvchylde; 03-08-2019, 12:51 PM.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Tat2dluvchylde
    6 weeks into Tren A. Started at 200mg per week for 4 weeks and now at 300mg per week. The anxiety has definitely disappeared this week. I’m sleeping a little better and as long as I don’t eat carbs before bed I don’t get the night sweats. Been in all around amazing mood. Anyone else had this experience ? I have been diligent with the Caber as well. This time I’m running higher Test. In previous runs I did trt Test.
    I remember the sides seemed to lessen the longer that I ran tren.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• b52
      • Oct 2006

I don't get any.

Comment

• Big B
        Banned
        • Jan 2016

Lower test helps lower sides for me, I mean as low as 150-200 and 400-600 tren..

Comment

• Aklion
          VET
          • Jan 2019

i feel amazing on tren. until the sleep pattern gets fucked up. i typically run it much longer than advised. I run equal amounts tren and test

Comment

• Deacon
            Vet
            • Jan 2005

haven't had tren sides for years
            Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
            "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Darkness
              • Apr 2011

I think lifts one time said that the tren sides (especially the mental stuff) gets better around the 30th cycle.

Comment

• 5plates
                Vet
                • Aug 2007

I ran tren for 3 years once,.. sooo. I was fine

Comment

• Tat2dluvchylde
                  VET
                  • Dec 2018

Originally posted by 5plates
                  Fucking serious?!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by 5plates
                    Lookin' jacked in that avi bro.

Didn't you use to have that one wearing the Ultimate Warrior gig?

Comment

• 5plates
                      Vet
                      • Aug 2007

It was a Conan outfit at halloween in New Orleans lol. I took so many pictures with out of country tourists lol.

Comment

• Shinobi
                        Vet
                        • Mar 2010

I love tren but after 2 months ON I start to pee very dark yellow/orange, abdominal pain on right and left side. The problem is the pain it causes on my belly. It's like a severe gases and it doesn't go away. It's 24 hrs. After I quit, it takes around a month and a half to sides to subside. I'm talking about tren enanthate. Don't Know if the same would happen with acetate. I took tren acetate when I was on my thirties and I had no pains, only dark urine, night sweats... tolerable sides but now I'm 41 and I get pains, reflux etc. Do you guys takes some medicine or supplements while on tren to subside the side effects?

Comment

• LGTWHIT
                          VET
                          • Apr 2019

Jesus man, how bout some organ protection. While tren in general will darken your pee, your organs will take a hit even through second pass absorption. Tudca and nac and crap loads of water. I see too many people neglecting h2o while blasting and think “ I’m not taking orals so I’m good”. Nope, wrong thinking. I do it too, forgettting water intake and start seeing sides. WATER is your friend! Yeah it sux drinking it all day long but you chose to inject synthetic substances in your body sooo....

Comment

• Glycomann

I just think about Shovel. Tren is the one AAS that really scares me. Some people can handle it pretty well and others end up with organ failure after their love affair with the stuff.

Comment

• Tat2dluvchylde
                              VET
                              • Dec 2018

i had to back off my dose to 50mg eod. Love the T3 with Tren. Never had any vascularity before and i even have the adonis belt coming in. Pretty stoked

Comment

Working...