Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jrod
    • Jun 2010

Clomid on trt

A lot of you guys go down to a try dose after your cycle, but, do you still follow pct protocol when going down to your pct dose after ending your cycle?
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

If you are going from cycle to TRT test, I don't see a reason to use clomid.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Glycomann

I do it from time to time. I don't know how much it works. Cristler sort of recommends it. My nads go from about 1/2 normal size to about 2/3 normal size. hCG works better but there are estrogenic effects of hCG. I go it b/c I don't like tiny nuts and maybe I am getting some function like pregnenolone production and so on.

Comment

• Darkness
        • Apr 2011

I like to hit some clomid every now and then for the reasons glyco mentioned. The worst that's gonna happen is your loads will be big for a while.

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Glycomann
          I do it from time to time. I don't know how much it works. Cristler sort of recommends it. My nads go from about 1/2 normal size to about 2/3 normal size. hCG works better but there are estrogenic effects of hCG. I go it b/c I don't like tiny nuts and maybe I am getting some function like pregnenolone production and so on.
          Good follow up, I do nolva for the same reasons from time to time. I should have mentioned that it wouldn't hurt.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• BrutalHoney
            VET
            • Nov 2016

Still surprised so few people like torem... Shit's awesome.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by liftsiron
              Good follow up, I do nolva for the same reasons from time to time. I should have mentioned that it wouldn't hurt.
              I use nolva sometimes as well.

Comment

• BrutalHoney
                VET
                • Nov 2016

It appears that HCG can directly stimulate production of aromatizing enzyme.

Why not run asin with HCG (you probably are anyway), or up it, and kill said enzyme?

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by BrutalHoney
                  It appears that HCG can directly stimulate production of aromatizing enzyme.

Why not run asin with HCG (you probably are anyway), or up it, and kill said enzyme?
                  Every added compound complicates the situation.

Comment

• water43
                    Vet
                    • Mar 2010

clomid does good
                    the right to try law is a title besides its all fiction "everything"

Comment

• Dakota
                      VET
                      • Feb 2017

I use clomid when rolling back to trt as well as hcg. It seems to keep things in order and lead in the pencil. I ain't messing with success.
                      The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Rebornlite
                        VET
                        • Dec 2018

Originally posted by jrod
                        A lot of you guys go down to a try dose after your cycle, but, do you still follow pct protocol when going down to your pct dose after ending your cycle?
                        Dropping to a trt dose means you are technically still on cycle and still suppressing your natural production. I have never been a fan of using nolva/clomid religously as it can tank e2 levels way too low for me .Staying on trt can shut you down completly and forever and make you sterile, as is my case. But I am sure you did your homework amd are aware of this

I repsond much better to proviron for my AI needs if E2 levels get high after a blast and starting a cruise.

I typically run masteron with test during blast and I have no issues with E2.

I get bloods often though. Just my experience

Comment

• Sabaki
                          VET
                          • Apr 2019

Be sure to keep using hCG both on cycle and after transitioning to TRT. You also need to periodically use hMG to resensitize the testicles to hCG. If needed take an AI on TRT. Test your estrogen levels and keep it in the optimal range, not too high and not too low. Even if you don't get gyno, excess estrogen is not a good idea; it has many adverse health effects. And lastly, yes, you could also benefit from clomid. I would recommend trying enclomiphen instead of regular clomid. It should work better while avoiding the adverse sides of regular clomid like sentimentality and vision issues. Don't forget to update how you are doing and how you feel with lab work if possible.

Comment

• unclem
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2022

i do alot of gear for 10- 12 weeks then its clomid but my nuts are still small whats next. any opinions will be highly appreciated?

Comment

• liftsiron
                              Administrator
                              • Nov 2003

Originally posted by unclem
                              i do alot of gear for 10- 12 weeks then its clomid but my nuts are still small whats next. any opinions will be highly appreciated?
                              HCG on cycle to keep your nuts. Do search we have several very good articles about it.
                              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...