View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 11:56 AM   #11
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhead14 View Post
Im not believer in peptides AT ALL. An the only reason, is they are chinese and because of reactions I have had. Loaded up 1 iu of properly mixed BPC157, injected it, blood prssure shot up to 175 over 105 heart rate 122. Took about 1.5 hours to get it down with xanax and Atenolol. I wont use Chinese HGH sim0ly because it produces sides that real verified HGH does not. You name it, from original factory direct Jins to the "The Grey Top" I have tried them all. The water retention, and numb hands, all these funky sides that the Pharma HGH that I do use, does not do. And not a single person has ever given me a explanation that I can believe. I do use HGH post injury, and find it helps tremendously. I went through a motorcycle accident this year and broke my tib fib, radius, ulna, wrist, and elbow. I have been doin 2iu a day 5 days a week. and I know it helps. It helped me through tons of injuries. But other than that? Eh, whats the point when you are no longer concerned with big old muscles but the longevity it may help. One thing that concerns me is what it causes to grow, like colon polyps, the heart and other undesirables thats why the low dose.
I can't give book and verse gospel but I think if you keep things in upper normal range you are probably Ok as far as GH/IGF-1 effects over time and probably gain some quality of life if over 5o and using it for "anti-aging". I agree that Chinese or any GH outside pharma grade is an increased risk. AS far as water retention I think it is known that mineralocorticoid signaling is altered with GH treatment.