Yates 2010 Mr. Olympia?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Incredible
    • Oct 2010

I've been to his gym 'Temple' in Birmingham, fucken place is a pit but cool, stuff looks old and worn, rips in the pads here and there, rust in places, but it works, machines are angled just right and effective. Ernie Taylor used to train there and said when he came in in the morning he would toss a five pound plate down the stairs (the gym is in a basement)to frighten the rats away

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

<envious>You been to Temple...lucky fuck! </envious>

Comment

• Mr Incredible
        • Oct 2010

great pics

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

The pic of him in your avi rules...can you post the large size of it brutha?

Comment

• Mr Incredible
            • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
            The pic of him in your avi rules...can you post the large size of it brutha?
            Here you go
            Attached Files

Comment

• Mr Incredible
              • Oct 2010

This guy was also and English monster, has a gym in Florida now. Never quite got it right for the Olympia though. I trained at his gym as a kid, strongest thing I ever saw, could incline 7 plates a side!

Ian Harrison

Later tried to get into wrestling lol!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Mr Incredible
                Here you go
                THAT pic displays one of the most balanced, massive and dense physiques ever. Many people are out of touch when they strictly associate smallness with proportioned, balanced and symmetrical, ie Zane, Dexter, etc. Not so. Whereas most monsters indeed are/were NOT balanced, Yates broke the mold (before all the muscle tears of course).

p.s....Thats the largest version you have of that pic bro?

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Mr Incredible
                  This guy was also and English monster, has a gym in Florida now. Never quite got it right for the Olympia though. I trained at his gym as a kid, strongest thing I ever saw, could incline 7 plates a side!

Ian Harrison

Later tried to get into wrestling lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JIhX-Va4Bw
                  I remember him...big dude fosho in the day. Didn't realize he was so strong dayummmm...7 plates. I'm assuming that was on the Smith. Even so, thats sick-power...thats like some Kovacs or JJ shit.

Comment

Working...