View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 06:05 PM   #9
cane

Quote:
Originally Posted by choke View Post
Yea, I have to say; that is an understatement.

I had a crazy Sunday. I slept in, didn't eat a proper breakfast. Didn't have my coffee.

I hit the PJ, and went straight to the gym.
Drove like an idiot because it was a beautiful morning and I had the top down.

I went after a soul crushing kettlebell session, followed by a lung destroying Bulgarian Bag session.

5 minute, alternating single arm kb swings. Then a couple of BJJ specific KB movements. Then 3 minute per side Turkish Get Up's.

Bulgarian Bag started with alternating throws for 3 minutes, x 2.
Then a set of movements that involve high circles, cleans, throws, and push ups for 10 reps each side. 5 sets, shooting for under 5 minutes.

Completely depleted, but after only having had the Pump Juice prior to the workout, I have to say that this stuff rocks.

Monday was a double duty day. BJJ and a work out.
I had the pump juice prior to BJJ, and made it through class and an hour of rolling with no problems. I felt like I could keep on rolling.

Got some work done, and hit the gym for leg day. I downed my Pump Juice 30 minutes prior to stepping on the floor.
Then got to it.

Squat belt for Squats, 8 rep x 4 sets, with one rep out blow out set.
KB Lunges 10 x 4
Front Squats 10 x 4
Stiff Legged DL's 8 x 5 (love the sensation)
Plyo box jumps x3 minutes, 2 sets
Sled Push till failure

So after dosing with Pump Juice twice in one day. I felt awesome when bed time rolled around. I did not feel like I kissed a freight train like I do on most double duty days. Slept like a corpse, and just felt mentally "right", not dragging ass.

Point is, if you have multiple workouts in a day, and they're intense; Pump Juice is not going to screw you up if you use it more than once in a day. I'm going to remain a customer.

I have some lofty competitive grappling goals pending. And I plan on making Pump Juice and the Keto Burn a regular part of my training. Pump Juice definitely increased my capacity to do work, and not suffer for it.

Hell... if the MR guys have a patch, I'd love to buy it and sew it on to my competition gi's and grappling rashguards.

I can keep writing these things, and I'll happily do so if the MR guys would like.

What I can say definitively, is that Pump Juice works, even when life gets in the way of your training. And it doesn't get your out of whack in the process.
i answered this on the post you made on our board. thanks for everything brother. you did a hell of a job here