View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 06:00 PM   #10
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post
I enjoyed the video. He seems like a very articulate and grounded human being. Is he on gear? I don't know. I do know from spending 9byears in prison tgat there are some guys that are just genetic freaks. I've seen dudes get huge, ripped and vascular by just training and eating right. And I mean these guys could have walked on any stage at any given time and blown away guys that had been juicing for 20 years.
Is Mike O'Hearn one of these guys? He certainly has the pedigree. He's put in the work. He's not one dimensional in his training. And that's all he does. It's his living.
I could take grams of gear a week and not look like that. Hell, I have. I'm just a big, blocky, large muscled man. He has a tall frame and perfect esthetics and proportion from decades of training.
Is he on gear? Maybe. Maybe not. Only his dog knows. And the dogs not talking.

He's on don't kid yourself. His genetics are better than most and he's super strong but that doesn't mean he obtained a ripped physique year round naturally. No way he did. This guy seems to keep progressing as he ages which goes contrary to every human being on the planet past your 20's and 30's depending who you are. Plus he is getting kickbacks on supplements he endorses so obviously he's gonna say he's natty and I understand that, but he's so full of shit trying to convince people his physique is obtainable naturally. even in the interview with shawn ray he says he was like 175 at 15 then the next year he was 275. you mean to tell me he put 100 lbs of ripped shredded muscle on in a year? Fuck off.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote