Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Puff88
    VET
    • Jan 2019

How does primo and mast compare against eachother in terms of quality results vs sides? For a newbie

Comment

• Darkness
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Puff88
      How does primo and mast compare against eachother in terms of quality results vs sides? For a newbie
      In my opinion these are two different drugs for different purposes. Nothing is milder than primo and almost exempt from sides. I use it to grow and stay lean and full over a long period.

Mast can be mild but it’s a dht derivative so you have those kinds of sides potentially: hairless is real. Swollen prostate. Acne. Too horny to concentrate. Etc.

I wouldNot use mast unless you are super lean and want to cosmetically show hardness and added vascularity with a dry look. Otherwise why use it?

Comment

• Puff88
        VET
        • Jan 2019

Got it, makes sense.

Comment

• Rebornlite
          VET
          • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Darkness
          In my opinion these are two different drugs for different purposes. Nothing is milder than primo and almost exempt from sides. I use it to grow and stay lean and full over a long period.

Mast can be mild but it’s a dht derivative so you have those kinds of sides potentially: hairless is real. Swollen prostate. Acne. Too horny to concentrate. Etc.

I wouldNot use mast unless you are super lean and want to cosmetically show hardness and added vascularity with a dry look. Otherwise why use it?
          I can attest to this. Mast was my favorite compound for many years, my body responded well and it assisted with a lean hard look and small lean gains which I kept most of. I started having issues with the ole prostate flaring up which seemed to worsen with each additional run of Mast.

I have dropped Mast and replaced it with Primo. No issues with the prostate since , I will say I did experience hair loss on the last Primo run which was the only side for me.

Comment

• Puff88
            VET
            • Jan 2019

Maybe will give primo a try next winter. What is best frequency of dosing? Does it matter which test ester it is ran along with?

Comment

• Rebornlite
              VET
              • Dec 2018

Maybe will give primo a try next winter. What is best frequency of dosing? Does it matter which test ester it is ran along with?
              I think this comes down to personal preference. I prefer to use same esters on compounds for simplicity sake. I respond well with enanth 2 x week. I Ioad everything up for one poke twice a week for weekly dosage total.

Comment

• Puff88
                VET
                • Jan 2019

Would a m/w/f protocol along with sust be a dumb idea?

Lowest dose of primo e to still see benefit, can you get away with 150-200 mg per week?

Comment

• A.B
                  VET
                  • Jun 2004

Lowest dose of primo e to still see benefit, can you get away with 150-200 mg per week?
                  That’s fine. Most buddies nowadays only using 200mg of test and 200mg of primo a week. But we’re old and weathered users lol

Comment

• Rebornlite
                    VET
                    • Dec 2018

Me thinks you will be sadly dissapointed with that low a dose of Primo.

It is effective for me with a 5-600mg/wk minimum. Just my experience....

Comment

Working...