Thread: HGH expiration
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 10:46 AM   #6
Kluso
Vet

Kluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura about
I will take them of your hands. Lol.

Seriously use them and put this freezer debate to rest! The only way freezer is going to damage the high is if it wasn’t vacuumed sealed properly. Moisture is the enemy. If moisture/air gets in the vial and it freezes, that will damage the hgh. I have always stored my hgh in the freezer. And obviously if it’s been reconstituted don’t freeze it. But if it’s in hydrolysed form it will be fine in the freezer. Same with all hgh peptides. I was a member on Datbtrue for years. And it was always suggested to keep these items in the freezer. In fact the colder the freezer the less degradation and longer it will last. I’m talking sub zero for years. We had a lot of wealthy nerds there that did lots of testing. I think it does say in some of the pharma hgh packaging not to freeze and is where this came from. If I remember correctly it doesn’t specify before of after recon. So makes sense they would say not to store in freezer. If anyone has different info or proof of otherwise please educate me!
Kluso is offline   Reply With Quote