Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beast
    Vet
    • Mar 2010

Absolutely! Im a great rep here on the board and in my club.
    Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• cane

Originally posted by beast
      Absolutely! Im a great rep here on the board and in my club.
      i have mentioned to my boss about your store and i will get back to you on that.

But with logging if you are interested. just pm me your shipping info.

all i ask is please dont stiff us on a log. update it 2-3 weeks minimum. and write an honest final review on the product in the log.. when it finishes

if it sounds good... send me the shipping info and ill get you set up

Comment

• beast
        Vet
        • Mar 2010

Sounds fair to me. I've used plenty of different pre workouts so I can give a good opinion and review.
        Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• cane

Ok so far i think we have had amazing logging candiates volunteer and be picked to log!

So far we have
          choke
          beast
          ozzy69

There are still more spots open! Anyone interested shoot me a pm, thats the best way.
          All that is needed,is a log put up about our product, have it updated 2-3 times a week till product finishes and then post a final honest review at the end of the log of our product.Simple as pie guys... it doesnt get any easier then that

Comment

• cane

Bunch of logs are starting to go up on various board, but this offer still stands for now, if anyone else is interested in logging pump juice, post in here or pm me.Soon we will be moving on to new logs

Comment

• cane

Believe it or not, this is still going! like i said before, wont be going on much longer. moving on very shortly to some prohormone logs..maybe within a week,if the boss gives the ok!

Comment

Working...