View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 11:41 PM   #12
clutchitalian

clutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by choke View Post
A few years ago, I made one of the best purchases ever. I bought a Vitamix blender. Expensive but worth every penny.

So, every day, at least twice, if not three times, I make a smoothie.
I almost hate to admit it, but I enjoy Shakeology from Beach Body. It's a solid nutritional supplement. To that, I add kale, or kale+spinach, a banana, and blueberry's. That's my base. To that I add, one or a few of the following:
celery
beets
ginger
lemon
parsley
carrots
apples

And since I've done that, it is a rare occasion to get sick. And to be a bit vain, it is super good for your skin, and dick hardness.

Protein, I try to get that from food.

I may start trying more supps. Up until this year, I had a job that prevented me from relying on, or using supplements. It had to be food based.
my girl uses shakeology....ive never tried it but i looked at the nutritional facts and it is LOADED with vitamins,minerals,ect....i tried spiraluna for a while that has a lot of good stuff in it too...........................
clutchitalian is offline   Reply With Quote