View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 11:56 PM   #3
01dragonslayer
Banned

01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
I've heard some, like Warhead, say generics can't even come close to comparing to the real deal. Yet I've heard others, like Dakota, say ZPTropins are as good as Saizens. Not to say ZPTropins are technically generics, but they are not pharma. Myself, I've never tried pharma GH - simply can't afford it haha. Lucky bastud - enjoy it!

p.s - Matt Porter (RIP) put out a good video debating Ahmin a year or two ago saying good quality generics are just as good as pharma. He ran them a lot due to the price, and swore up and down he couldn't tell a diff. But the key is "good quality" - obviously there's a ton of shit out there.
Thanks for the reply. I just have a unique opportunity to finally give pharm grade GH a run with Nords available at a very decent price. Most of all who I have questioned have all said that between pharm grade and generics there is really no comparison.
01dragonslayer is offline   Reply With Quote