View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 12:44 PM   #12
gotgame
Vet

gotgame is a jewel in the roughgotgame is a jewel in the roughgotgame is a jewel in the roughgotgame is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
I think the reason Dr. Cissler advises against hcg use during pct is because he believes that the huge increase in Testosterone by the hcg in itself is inhibitory on the htpa.
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
I think the reason Dr. Cissler advises against hcg use during pct is because he believes that the huge increase in Testosterone by the hcg in itself is inhibitory on the htpa.
If HCG was taken alone it could be inhibitory via either direct testosterone neg feedback or estrogen at supra levels, however when combined with an AI and SERM the feedback would be minimal.

By taking HCG longer into PCT it would allow one to sustain mid to possible upper range normal testosterone levels while continuing to keep the pituatary and hypothal active ( which means that the test isnt inhibitory to a bad level) thus allowing guys to normalize overtime without crashing.

They are basing the HCG recommendation off the widely circulated HCG studies discussed at conferences and yes..HCG can lead to neg feeback...but what they dont seem to account for is our toasted balls after being on for a long time at high doses and how one can prevent the neg feedback if so desired.

I have seen plenty of guys sustain total test levels at 800+ while on clomid and letro long term after taking HCG for a few months. Many of which stayed off gear for years and felt good, made gains and had children. But ofcourse nothing is like being on cycle with 3000 plus ng/dl levels lol

EDIT: What i mean by toasted balls is actually we can screw our balls up longterm and it might be irreversible... over the last 10 years ive seen quite a few cases of testicular fibrosis ( scarring) of guys on TRT. I dont know whether that comes back after stimulting them again long term with FSH/LH. But there is a reason why guys who are on long term who when coming off even after an awesome PCT...cant sustain decent testosterone levels without some help.

Last edited by gotgame; 01-16-2019 at 12:48 PM..
gotgame is offline   Reply With Quote