Mayweather vs Suga Shane

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

I just REALLLLLY wanna see Shane beat his fuckin' ass! Watchin' the 24/7 series even adds more to the fire.

Btw anyone see Pavlik get completely OWNED by Martinez Saturday night? Dayyyyyummmmmmmm what a whippin'!

Comment

• Thate
      Vet
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Nigbo
      damn you for bringing this jibberish up
      it was years go....

turns out these are some future badasses shane is training with, one has a win over chad dawson so he must have some size.

Comment

• Thate
        Vet
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
        I just REALLLLLY wanna see Shane beat his fuckin' ass! Watchin' the 24/7 series even adds more to the fire.

Btw anyone see Pavlik get completely OWNED by Martinez Saturday night? Dayyyyyummmmmmmm what a whippin'!
        Hard to argue that Floyd has mastered the art of selling a fight. There is alot of dirt Shane could bring up regarding Floyd but at this point he is yet to bring it up. It will be interesting to see if he stoops to his level before the fight. I have a feeling he won't.

Martinez won his last 3 fights imo, legit badass. Pavlik needs guys who can't move to stand in front of him. He could also use the extra 8 lbs and move up.

Comment

• Thate
          Vet
          • Mar 2007

oh man that was brutal.

for a minute I thought it would end early in the second, but floyd won every minute after that point.

Pac would get ko'd within 8 if floyd fights like this.

There isn't anybody at welter to compete with him as this point.

Floyd vs Paul williams at jr middle would be interesting if Paul destroys Cintron.

Comment

• Trapology
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Thate
            oh man that was brutal.

for a minute I thought it would end early in the second, but floyd won every minute after that point.

Pac would get ko'd within 8 if floyd fights like this.

There isn't anybody at welter to compete with him as this point.

Floyd vs Paul williams at jr middle would be interesting if Paul destroys Cintron.
            it only took you 41 fights to see the light
            Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• quez82
              • Jul 2003

I think tyson should make a comeback
              Quez82 does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

WTF??? Shane didn't even press after rd 2! I watched it out at the club and was very loud but I was dyin' to hear wtf Shanes corner was tellin' him? They SHOULD have been saying WAKE DA FUCK UP MANG! Man that sucked...did his fire got out after the Margarito fight or what?

Pac WILL press as always. No fucking way Floyd K.O's Pac...it will be the reverse of that. Shane simply didn't show up period...it was obvious. Shit after RD 2 all he did was throw little "pitter-patter" jabs and no good follow up combos at all...like he wasnt even trying. Dont know if making weight fucked with him this time or what. You GOTTA throw alot of punches to beat Floyd...you're not gonna win trying to only counter him. Pac will do it.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Floyd will never fight Williams. Paul is 6'3, throws 120+ punches per rd. Thats why everyone has avoided him so long.

Comment

• JrMaFia
                    BANNED for being a JETS fan
                    • Oct 2007

I agree with dph mayweather cannot stand toe to toe with paqquo you saw what happened when he tried to stand toe to toe with mosley. Only thing is why did mosley not press him, the only thing i can think is Mosley just wanted a pay day.
                    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
                    Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
                    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
                    Cassidy: Crue!
                    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
                    Cassidy: Def Lep!
                    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
                    Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
                    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• Trapology
                      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by JrMaFia
                      I agree with dph mayweather cannot stand toe to toe with paqquo you saw what happened when he tried to stand toe to toe with mosley. Only thing is why did mosley not press him, the only thing i can think is Mosley just wanted a pay day.
                      What are you talking about?

Mosley is naturally bigger strong and faster boxer then pacquaio

Floyd could EASILY stand right infront of pacman and drill him.

And mosley didnt come forward because he was getting his ass beat the entire time. Your lack of boxing knowledge makes my head hurt
                      Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Trapology
                        • Jan 2007

Floyd will never fight Williams. Paul is 6'3, throws 120+ punches per rd. Thats why everyone has avoided him so long.
                        If paul was more floyds size I dont have many doubts floyd would beat ball

hes looking less then impressive in his last few fights

the only reason paul could or would beat floyd is because of his overal natural abilities, it would have nothing to do with his boxing

but seeing the way martinez pot shotted him down the stretch i would be surprised if floyd could win

Comment

• -JP-

its a shame there is a good chance that fight will never happen... the money/hype involved would be record breaking and the sport could really use it

Comment

• Trapology
                            • Jan 2007

WTF??? Shane didn't even press after rd 2! I watched it out at the club and was very loud but I was dyin' to hear wtf Shanes corner was tellin' him? They SHOULD have been saying WAKE DA FUCK UP MANG! Man that sucked...did his fire got out after the Margarito fight or what?

Pac WILL press as always. No fucking way Floyd K.O's Pac...it will be the reverse of that. Shane simply didn't show up period...it was obvious. Shit after RD 2 all he did was throw little "pitter-patter" jabs and no good follow up combos at all...like he wasnt even trying. Dont know if making weight fucked with him this time or what. You GOTTA throw alot of punches to beat Floyd...you're not gonna win trying to only counter him. Pac will do it.
                            Morales was able to stand, trade, and back up pacman. Marquez did it on a number of occasions too. He was hurt by both of them too, why wouldnt little floyd be able to do it?

Shane showed up to fight, he was beatin by a much much superior fighter

It kills me that mosley getting beat so badly has nothing to do with floyds skill, it has to do with what mosley didnt do

Comment

• Trapology
                              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by -JP-
                              its a shame there is a good chance that fight will never happen... the money/hype involved would be record breaking and the sport could really use it
                              its pacmans fault for not taking the test, only 1 man to blame for this

and boxings PPV numbers still slaughter MMAs, boxing is doing fine

Comment

• JrMaFia
                                BANNED for being a JETS fan
                                • Oct 2007

what happened in first 3 rounds when mayweather tried to stand toe to toe with mosley. Then he played his defensive card and mosley sat back and did nothing. Mosley fought just for the pay day he sat back last 8-9 rounds and let mayweather fight his boring ass defensive fight without engaging him. paqqua will not sit back he will attack. Mayweather is scared of paqqua why would he not fight paaqua cuz of steroids and drug testing then fight someone who got caught in the balco scam.
                                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
                                Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
                                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
                                Cassidy: Crue!
                                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
                                Cassidy: Def Lep!
                                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
                                Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
                                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

Working...