Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CTri17
    Vet
    • Sep 2007

maybe you just need a solid couple nights of sleep, also maybe taking ZMA, since I started taking it, I sleep deeper but I also wake up WAY easier, it's just a mineral supplement- Zinc Magnesium
    check it out here....for $9.00 might as well try it, I love it

hope that you start sleeping better!
    *Christina*

Comment

• mikeyb

ZMA could help if you are deficient.
      Changing seasons is another good anser but I think overtraining might be the key. Are you getting enough rest at night?

Comment

• nikhi19

Originally posted by Elvis
        what is your training like. i know it was said before but you may be overtraining
        I train 7 days a week: 3 days on weights, 1 day off (cardio), 2 days on weights, 1 day off (cardio). There's also another day of cardio in there that I do on a weight day. But I've been doing this for the past 2 months with no issues.

Comment

• laurie

sounds like you are worn out. i'd need to sleep for a day after one of your days.

Comment

• Angela

Originally posted by CathyFlora
            she lives in SoCal...do they even have seasonal foods...hehe
            Oh yeah....lol

Comment

• jodythetrainer

I am the opposite right now with the change in season, diet, schedule, etc. I am awake at 530. I wonder if maybe you arent gettng enough sleep with all your training. Do you feel tired during the day? Maybe it is starting to wear on you a bit. Just keep an eye out for overtraining signs as you move to the next phase of show prep. I find my nutrient timing to very beneficial in combatting fatigue.

Comment

• ironmaidn

Sweetie U R OVERTRAINING big time! It is a strange phenomion (sp?) that will sneak up on us at times.

Also, I have learned to set the "obnoxious sounding" alarm clock across the room which will force the body to get up and turn it off, hence gett'n you out of bed.

Comment

• nikhi19

Originally posted by jodythetrainer
                  I am the opposite right now with the change in season, diet, schedule, etc. I am awake at 530. I wonder if maybe you arent gettng enough sleep with all your training. Do you feel tired during the day? Maybe it is starting to wear on you a bit. Just keep an eye out for overtraining signs as you move to the next phase of show prep. I find my nutrient timing to very beneficial in combatting fatigue.
                  Yes, I do feel tired during the day, but I've always been that way. Should I take 1 complete day off from cardio and weights each week or every few weeks? Right now I don't....if I'm not lifting I"m doing cardio.

Sweetie U R OVERTRAINING big time! It is a strange phenomion (sp?) that will sneak up on us at times.

Also, I have learned to set the "obnoxious sounding" alarm clock across the room which will force the body to get up and turn it off, hence gett'n you out of bed.
                  My problem is that I sleep so deep that even with my alarm across the room (which it is) my body has learned how to get up and turn it off while I'm still asleep. Crazy huh?

Comment

Working...