X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GFKINGKONG
    VET
    • Mar 2018

Theragun!

Cutting-edge wellness technology from the makers of Theragun massage gun. Recover faster with therapy devices and natural solutions for everybody.

These things are pricey but after borrowing one for my wife I can vouch well worth it enough I'm gonna get one. She had a slight disk bulge or even leakage of the substance that cushions vert(to be accurate) months ago and had to get a steroid shot after the most intense pain I've seen her in and a hospital stay. Afterwards even though it helped her back she has been uncomfortably tight and has been afraid to do much. We borrowed one to see if it would help and within one treatment noticed a huge difference. I call them scrunchies, but these little areas in her back that feel like saran wrap balled up are areas that within 5 minutes dissipated after using the theragun! Her range of motion also improved within one treatment! Just thought Id throw it out!
    That's What She said
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I never seen one of them before.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Sounds interesting. I could be a candidate for sure with all the back issues I've had over the years - including now.

I seen the thread title and was expecting some type of plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.

Comment

• MindlessWork
        • Aug 2011

I so want to try this myself and hopefully sort my back issues out...getting old sucks lol.
        “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• preist943
          VET
          • Apr 2018

well that sure looks neat

Comment

• MR. BMJ
            • Apr 2006

Well, even if it were to not do anything, I bet it feels good. I may have to look into one for the GF as well.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
              • Apr 2006

Uhhhhh....nevermind, didn't know it was THAT much, lol

Comment

• GFKINGKONG
                VET
                • Mar 2018

Originally posted by MR. BMJ
                Uhhhhh....nevermind, didn't know it was THAT much, lol
                Trust me, if it were just about the feel good I would agree it’s not worth it. The only reason I’m following through is it seems to be effective for my wife. We were fortunate to be able to borrow one first.
                That's What She said

Comment

• Roughrydr
                  • Oct 2017

Originally posted by MindlessWork
                  ..getting old sucks lol.
                  It pretty much beats the alternative.
                  OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Bicepts101
                    VET
                    • Apr 2018

Yeah 600 bucks seems a bit pricey. I wounder if there are some solid alternatives or competitors

Comment

Working...