Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bicepts101
    VET
    • Apr 2018

Two years ago i used ipam and cjc no dac on cycle. I had great fat loss results with no bloat. It was a little anoying having to wait to eat but worth it. I was using standard protical with highest effective dose with out going over. At the time i thought it was better then gh. I tried the same combo last year and bought and completly bunk set from some liquid place for a cheaper price.

I have had no success with igf lr3. Maybe i was always taking bunk igf not sure. I tried it a few times and im not sure if it did anything. I will be ordering some to go along with my gh from a different source here shortly. Hopefully it will show a difference.

I have also tried insulin post workout up to 10ius with gh 5iu is the max i went to. I was doing gh 3 times daily. Upon waking, post workout and before bed. I thought insulin just wasnt worth it. Too dangerous. I will most likely never use insulin again. I dont eat really any refined sugar anymore and i dont want slurp down simple sugars to keep from dieing to gain a small amount of muscle. The whole recipe just turns me off now. Its funny as i say that in this message in my head in thinking about using it again for some extra gains. I have these battles in my head constantly. ( should i add something to my cycle?, take away something? take time off to let my shoulder heal? Eat this extra peice of steak even though i know im over eating, should i jerk off before bed or try to wake my girlfriend? Lol)
    Last edited by Bicepts101; 05-21-2018, 05:41 PM.

Comment

• Maj79
      • May 2018

I’m going to be trying some igf 1 on my next cycle but I’m definitely a fan of GH at 3 to 4iu. Would love to see how ghrp 5, EQ and hgh work together.

Comment

• Bicepts101
        VET
        • Apr 2018

Originally posted by Maj79
        I’m going to be trying some igf 1 on my next cycle but I’m definitely a fan of GH at 3 to 4iu. Would love to see how ghrp 5, EQ and hgh work together.
        I have ipam and cjc on the way so i will be combing all of those so i will let you know

Comment

• Maj79
          • May 2018

Do let me know. I’m curious about combining pros. Sure you can read up on each but hearing real experience is another form of learning about it as well.

Comment

Working...