View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 07:33 PM   #3
Sabaki
VET

Sabaki will become famous soon enough
An important benefit of using enclomiphene instead of regular clomid is that doing so completely eliminates the many adverse side effects of clomid including effects on mood and vision, mucus production, etc. These effects appear to be caused by the zuclomiphene component of clomid. Remember zuclomiphene strongly activates estrogen receptors throughout the body including tissues in the brain, eyes, breasts, gut, heart etc. producing a very wide range of (mostly adverse) physiological effects. Enclomiphene, on the other hand, has none of these effects; it merely blocks estrogen receptors, which is precisely what hypogonadal males want in order to restore both sperm and testosterone production.

Another problem with clomid is that it cannot be used long-term. Why not? Because there is a huge difference in the half-life of the two component isomers. The anti-estrogenic enclomiphene has a very short half-life of only 10hrs, meaning that after one day a single dose is nearly completely gone. Zuclomiphene has a much longer half-life of 30 days! Initially clomid is antiestrogenic because it is 70% enclomiphene, but over time the pro-estrogenic zuclomiphene component builds up to dangerously high levels producing all of the unwanted sides. Evidence seems to indicate that pure enclomiphene could be safely taken for long periods of time in order to restore and maintain fertility, testicular function (and to prevent gyno) while avoiding most of the adverse effects of clomid. In the event some adverse effect is experienced, immediate cessation should solve the problem. With clomid adverse effects can continue for a very long time. Please remember enclomiphene has not been FDA approved for use in humans. More research is needed to establish safety and efficacy, optimal dosing, etc. My comments are based solely on theory. I have no personal experience with any of these compounds. However, in the near future I may start conducting my own studies, using lab rats, of course.
Sabaki is offline   Reply With Quote