View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 03:33 AM   #5
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
I thought it was bpc-3000 that has strong healing properties? Yeah, try everything you can to get those shoulders fix, bud. I just ordered me some mk677 as I have little issues with mine. I did it about 3 years ago and it did it wonder. Just a thought for you. Also, npp or deca? Already tried either of those? You’re just in the super early stage with what you’re on right now. Give it some more time. I know it’s suck bro. Anything that slows me down in the gym just irritating. Like I said, my shoulders not so bad but it keep me from going heavy on squats, squeezing my arms under the bar, stressing shoulders out. The more weights, the worse. Hope you get better here quick. I’ll post a log on the mk677 to give you an idea how it works. It also raises your hgh levels a little but it also raises your igf levels a good bit when taking in 25mg/day. Very underrated if you asked me. Feel the same about cjc dac and ghrp combo...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote