Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Peptides and SARMS
User Name
Password

Old 03-09-2019, 10:38 AM   #1
Beef Newton
VET

Space Invaders Champion!
Beef Newton will become famous soon enough
MT2 Tip

I've been using MT2 for years now, but at some point, something happened where it seemed to become less efficient. I used to be able to just take 500mcg daily at any time and become as dark as I wanted. I blamed one peptide vendor for sending me weak/bunk peptides, but then I found the same problem with others, even at 1mg daily. So either the MT2 is all coming from the same lab in China (which is possible), or my body has just gotten really good at getting rid of it. In any case, I remembered a tip that Dat had offered years ago, and that was to inject the MT2 15 minutes prior to tanning. Boom. I'm back to getting dark as I want, and I only inject on tanning days. MT2 is so robust, I just have 1mg prefilled syringes I pull from the fridge and throw in my gym bag to inject later that evening before tanning. Damn how I love MT2.
Beef Newton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 11:20 AM   #2
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
I had to reduce MT2 to 250mcgs daily because I was getting so dark, tanning even under my finger nails and toenails.
Old 03-10-2019, 11:35 PM   #3
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
I am not familiar with this.

So it was developed to prevent skin cancer? Why is this not well known?
Old 03-11-2019, 09:52 PM   #4
Beef Newton
VET

Space Invaders Champion!
Not sure. I think it's well known in certain circles. Definitely a vanity peptide for most. Many not only use it for tanning but also the libido-increasing side effects, which can work for women as well as men. If you don't want to use MT2 for tanning but want something to potentially increase libido, you can try PT-141, which was created from MT2 specifically to try and isolate that effect. I unfortunately don't get the libido increase from either MT2 or PT-141, but I am pretty dark.
Old 03-11-2019, 11:10 PM   #5
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Newton View Post
Not sure. I think it's well known in certain circles. Definitely a vanity peptide for most. Many not only use it for tanning but also the libido-increasing side effects, which can work for women as well as men. If you don't want to use MT2 for tanning but want something to potentially increase libido, you can try PT-141, which was created from MT2 specifically to try and isolate that effect. I unfortunately don't get the libido increase from either MT2 or PT-141, but I am pretty dark.
My girl has had a couple of episodes with basal cell and has been advised against tanning of course. I would try it out for both of us with a solid source. It is not that expensive for what I have briefly researched.
Old 03-12-2019, 05:22 PM   #6
Beef Newton
VET

Space Invaders Champion!
I've used Maxim Peptides, Geo Peptides (same company on the backend as Peptide Warehouse), and X-Peptides. Geo Peptides is fine, and Warren gave me a coupon code I can't remember that gets you half off. If you want the best quality, however, I would probably go with X-Peptides, but he does not have a storefront. I can PM an e-mail if you're interested. To be honest, MT2 is very cheap to make, and you just shouldn't have any problems from any source regarding legitimacy. It's more expensive to fake than just make it for real.. or so I have heard.

Of course, back when I first started peptides was with Tom/AV, who we all know now was just Dat. Over the years, I've grown unconvinced his peptides were any better than any others, with everything just hyped up by his alter ego and groupies.

Last edited by Beef Newton; 03-13-2019 at 09:15 AM..
Old 03-13-2019, 09:18 AM   #7
Beef Newton
VET

Space Invaders Champion!
Thanks for that code. I'm nearing time to reorder, and though I recommend X-Peptides, he pissed me off with a customer service issue, so on principle I'll be getting through Geo again.
Old 03-28-2019, 02:56 PM   #8
DISCO
VET

DISCO is on a distinguished road
Reading this I have to say I am a bit surprised guys are taking daily Melanotan2 . I may be way off the mark, but I have always taken around 500mcg once a wk before tanning and had unbelievable results. Though I am very dark skinned, my wife is very fair skinned. Works great for her too. Being fair skinned, nothing could ever make her look this way. She looks amazing on MT2 !
Using PurchasePeptides but about to give Geo a try. PurchasePeptides is under new ownership and, to say the website now looks unprofessional, is an understatement. Looks fishy

Last edited by DISCO; 03-29-2019 at 08:32 AM..
DISCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 06:52 PM   #9
Dakota
VET

I have used Geo for melontan II and was very happy with the results. Based on that I ordered some DES. Total flop. It dissolved ultra fast (kinda like HCG does). The IGF I have used in the past that I was happy with dissolves slightly slower. The Research LR3 I have actually takes some agitation to dissolve, and instead of the skin tearing crazy pumps I get from DES, I got nuttin. Just a heads up.
Old 06-12-2019, 04:10 PM   #10
j8296

j8296 is on a distinguished road
I need to pick up some MT-2. Working afternoon shifts has made me into a night owl.
j8296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 04:10 PM   #11
j8296

j8296 is on a distinguished road
All of the experiences shared within this thread will prove to be very useful for me once I do decide to start.
j8296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 12:32 PM   #12
Beef Newton
VET

Space Invaders Champion!
You know I'm no longer convinced my "tip" was anything other than a coincidence. I'm back on a flat 500mcg every day and do better.

Additionally, I'll plug Geo again. Compared to others, with WarrenG's bomb-ass promo code, I get the 10-packs of MT2 for $10 a damn vial. So cheap, and it's legit. Just had to reorder today, and the guy has every payment method you could want.