Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 05-16-2020, 08:46 AM   #16
Beef Newton
VET

Space Invaders Champion!
Beef Newton will become famous soon enough
Same thing happened here in Nashville. Mayor doing something different, keeping things closed while proposing a 32% increase in property taxes, so he can not have to furlough any government employees while way more people are unemployed due to the closures. A reopening started this week, but it's phased and can go backwards if the mayor is feeling like a pussy... which seems to be all the time.

Last edited by Beef Newton; 05-16-2020 at 09:20 AM..
Beef Newton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 09:21 PM   #17
Jhntruevine
VET

Jhntruevine is on a distinguished road
If they can open stores here at 50%, hair salons & churches they should allow a limited number of people in the gym.
Jhntruevine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 10:04 PM   #18
AlphaMale
VET

AlphaMale is just really niceAlphaMale is just really niceAlphaMale is just really niceAlphaMale is just really nice
My gym opened about two weeks ago and I still haven’t gone back. Been using thisntime to recover from a few long term injuries.
Giving my joints and tendons a little break for awhile.
I shall return, fresh and ready to go.
AlphaMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 02:52 AM   #19
Jhntruevine
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaMale View Post
My gym opened about two weeks ago and I still haven’t gone back. Been using thisntime to recover from a few long term injuries.
Giving my joints and tendons a little break for awhile.
I shall return, fresh and ready to go.
I'll rest when I'm dead, right now I'm ready for the gym again...lol!
Old 05-17-2020, 07:35 AM   #20
AlphaMale
VET

AlphaMale is just really niceAlphaMale is just really niceAlphaMale is just really niceAlphaMale is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhntruevine View Post
I'll rest when I'm dead, right now I'm ready for the gym again...lol!
You have my full support brother...lol.

I’m just waiting to go to physical therapy for degenerative disc disease in my lower spine. Was supposed to start PT a couple months ago but apparently my back is not essential to fighting corona virus so my appointments got postponed until mid June and I don’t wanna go back into the gym and mess my back up even more.
So, this little break has been good for my 50ish body and the plan is to go back to the gym asap.
I’m just wondering what kind of training I can still do that doesn’t require much strain on my lower back. Not much...ugh.
I’ll be doing water aerobics with the senior citizens soon enough.
Old 05-17-2020, 11:34 AM   #21
Jhntruevine
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaMale View Post
You have my full support brother...lol.

I’m just waiting to go to physical therapy for degenerative disc disease in my lower spine. Was supposed to start PT a couple months ago but apparently my back is not essential to fighting corona virus so my appointments got postponed until mid June and I don’t wanna go back into the gym and mess my back up even more.
So, this little break has been good for my 50ish body and the plan is to go back to the gym asap.
I’m just wondering what kind of training I can still do that doesn’t require much strain on my lower back. Not much...ugh.
I’ll be doing water aerobics with the senior citizens soon enough.
I understand the rest my man, but I've done my share of laying in a bed not sure if I would be able to ever workout again. I'm a liver transplant survivor & had to learn to walk again after months in bed due to infection. That was 20016 & in 2017 I contracted sepsis from my roommate at the medical rehab without knowing it it hit me & I was in a 7 day medically induced coma & back in rehab again after the hospital....so time is precious to me for sure.

So I'm ready to have at it! 56yrs old here!
Old 05-17-2020, 11:40 AM   #22
Jhntruevine
VET

http://www.imagebam.com/image/8b64fc1344014385

http://www.imagebam.com/image/c95cb11344014389
Old 05-19-2020, 04:56 AM   #23
Roc
VET

Roc is on a distinguished road
Yup mines been closed since March 22nd. Really sucks cause the gyms are going to be the last things to open for many of us. I wish trump would over rule everyone and just open it all back up. Imagine if he did that............
Roc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 09:06 AM   #24
Beef Newton
VET

Space Invaders Champion!
Beef Newton will become famous soon enough
People are starting to get pissed off. Judges have started overturning lockdown orders already (Oregon surprises me), and the numbers used to justify lockdowns are nebulous at best. In my opinion, they should have never happened. We aren't going to escape it, and we're all going to have to take our lumps sooner or later. It's just at that point, how many businesses and lives will have been destroyed... and for what?
Beef Newton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 09:36 AM   #25
Moto Ace
Vet

Moto Ace will become famous soon enoughMoto Ace will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrod View Post
That’s awesome. Your gym was still open throughout this whole ordeal?

Unofficially yes! We maintained all our training clients and loyal members. We did not allow our month to month or sporadic clients in the gym. Officially we were closed, wink wink
Moto Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 10:37 AM   #26
AlphaMale
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhntruevine View Post
I understand the rest my man, but I've done my share of laying in a bed not sure if I would be able to ever workout again. I'm a liver transplant survivor & had to learn to walk again after months in bed due to infection. That was 20016 & in 2017 I contracted sepsis from my roommate at the medical rehab without knowing it it hit me & I was in a 7 day medically induced coma & back in rehab again after the hospital....so time is precious to me for sure.

So I'm ready to have at it! 56yrs old here!
Good lookin’ pics my brother.
I’m not saying I don’t appreciate every moment I have to go to the gym. My problem is not knowing how to slow down enough to heal properly. I’m OCD real bad about training. To the point I’m creating new injuries beyond what I’m already dealing with.
What I need to do is drastically change up my style of working out. I need to focus more on cardio and calisthenics and less on mass and strength. I still have the mass and strength but my frame is wearing out from all the years of weightlifting and heavy lifting in combat boots.
I spent a year bedridden due to liver failure, had my left arm surgically amputated and then sewn back on, and bled to death in the ICU at the VA hospital just a year and a half ago. I’m 100% disabled and legally housebound for life.
My doc told me most of my back problems are because my upper body weighs so much it’s crushing my spine and causing me peripheral neuropathy to the point I can’t feeel my left hand anymore.
He also told me that all of my labs are perfect except that my body mass is so great it’s caused my A1-C to be just below diabetic threshold.
So, I do appreciate every moment at the gym but I also appreciate my overall physical well-being a bit more.
I’m seeing less gym time and more outdoor time focusing on endurance and longevity in my near future.
And I say have at it too my brother. If you can keep it up at the gym then I say keep keeping on!!!

Last edited by AlphaMale; 05-19-2020 at 10:42 AM..
Old 05-20-2020, 03:12 AM   #27
lannguyen2020
Banned

lannguyen2020 is on a distinguished road
😒
lannguyen2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 04:09 AM   #28
lannguyen2020
Banned

lannguyen2020 is on a distinguished road
🤤
lannguyen2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 12:03 PM   #29
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto Ace View Post
Unofficially yes! We maintained all our training clients and loyal members. We did not allow our month to month or sporadic clients in the gym. Officially we were closed, wink wink
That’s awesome
jrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 12:58 AM   #30
HDH

HDH is a jewel in the roughHDH is a jewel in the roughHDH is a jewel in the rough
They closed the bars back down in my area. Gyms will probably not be far behind
HDH is offline   Reply With Quote