Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chooch
    VET
    • Oct 2009

A couple things have changed. My daughter got her drivers license, the white car is now hers. I added an orange land rover and I’m building a (hopefully) close to 1000hp mustang. Pics coming next post...

Comment

• Chooch
      VET
      • Oct 2009

The rover

Pumpkin truck
      Attached Files

Comment

• Chooch
        VET
        • Oct 2009

Mustang

‘03
        Attached Files

Comment

• Chooch
          VET
          • Oct 2009

Mustang engine

Teksid block, .020 over, forged crank, rods, pistons. Lots of other stuff in it, high flow oil pump with billet gears, 7qt pan with a bung for oil line for turbo, etc. have the whole intake setup also. All it needs now is heads, cams, and the turbo.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Chooch
            VET
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by ButcherHix
            Damn dude! CFO, CTO, CEO somewhere? Assuming that's an AMG and beaut at that, what are the specs (year, model, cylinders, HP, torque)? If you don't mind me asking.
            And sorry I wasn’t dodging your question. I’m just a working schmuck. It’s a CLA, and not AMG. Since that pic it’s got an exhaust, BOV, and tune. Little bastard pushes 25lbs boost now haha. It’s a nice little car though and it’s fun to drive.

Comment

• Roughrydr
              • Oct 2017

That is a thing of beauty. I'd love to see the finished product.
              OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Chooch
                VET
                • Oct 2009

Thanks bro. It prob won’t hit the road till next summer, I’m tired of spending money on it lol. I’ve dumped probably about 12k in it since February, i need to take a break to stop the bleeding haha. I have a buddy that has same car, very similar build, and he’s one of the top 5 record holders in the world on this car/motor/and stock bore and stroke. Thing goes 8sec flat at 171mph. He just did a new air/water cooler and custom fabbed intake, thinking he’ll dip into the 7s next

Comment

Working...