1/24/13 Mr supps Thursday sale 20% off mucuna prureins

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cane

1/24/13 Mr supps Thursday sale 20% off mucuna prureins

This thursdays sale, we are having 20% off Premium powders mucuna prureins .Sale starts Thursdays 1/24 at 2 pm est and ends when the clock strikes midnight!

20 % Discount code =mucuna

link to mr supps store -->https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/71/...iens+Capsules/

Premium Powders Mucuna Pruriens

325mg Capsules 120ct

Healthy Testosterone Levels
    Mental Clarity
    Natural HGH
    Minimum 20% L-Dopa
    HPLC Tested for potency and purity

Mucuna Pruriens is also known as Velvet Bean, Cowitch Seed, or by its scientific name Dolichos Pruriens. It is an herb that has been used to treat a variety of mental and physical problems for more than 4,000 years. This herb grows wild in many parts of the world.

Mucuna Extract contains the amino acid L-Dopa which stimulates the production of dopamine. Dopamine has been shown to soothe muscle aches and rebuild degenerated muscles. This rise in dopamine can cause improved mood and sexual aggression. Increased dopamine levels may also allow for increased sperm count and increased potency and stamina of sperm.

Serotonin is also obtained from Mucuna and helps to regulate overall mood and sleep cycles.

Additional claims have been made that Mucuna will increase testosterone levels in the body and lead to increased muscle growth.

Parkinson’s disease – Parkinson’s is characterized by the progressive degeneration of dopamine in specific areas of the brain. Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that is essential for proper functioning of the brain. A lack of dopamine can cause muscles to become tense and tremble. Dopamine will not cross the blood brain barrier, but Levodopa or L-Dopa will cross the barrier and be converted to dopamine.

Some studies have shown the L-Dopa contained in Mucuna Pruriens to be more effective than prescription forms of L-Dopa.

Mucuna Pruriens contains high concentrations of natural L-Dopa and has gained attention for the treatment of Parkinson’s.

What kind of results can I expect from supplementing with Mucuna Pruriens?

May Boost Testosterone and Human Growth Hormone Levels
    May Enhance Libido, Sexual Aggression
    May Increase Health and Longevity of Sperm, Increasing Fertility
    May Improve Overall Mood
    May Work as a Powerful Antioxidant
    May Improve Sexual Function due to Impotence or ED

Who should supplement with Mucuna Pruriens?

Men and women looking for natural antioxidants
    Men looking for enhanced HGH and testosterone levels

What dosage should I take?
    As a dietary supplement, take one serving (325mg) twice daily, or as recommended by your physician.

• MuscleAddiction
    • Sep 2012

I have heard some good things about this supplement...I like Mr. Supps products, for 20% off I may grab a bottle.

Comment

• Andreas Munzer

nice just in time for a nice winter boost

Comment

• RickRock
        Board Sponsor
        • Sep 2012

Mucuna pruriens increase natural HGH output and have a lot of other benefits. All the reason to pick some up!

Comment

• MuscleAddiction
          • Sep 2012

Thursday is here...time to save 20% on a product I want to try...while I grab some N2 Bulk too, love this mass shake!!! Mr. Supps sales are a sweet deal!!!

Comment

Working...