Cheap Sources of Protein

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Easto

Cheap Sources of Protein

I hate tuna, but I love how it is a cheap source of protein. Do you guys have any other foods that are a good cheap soure of protein?
  • urafreak

egg whites in that little carton, i add it to all my shakes and sometimes just water or juice. no taste

Comment

• Easto

Those things are more expensive than buy the carton aren't they?

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

egg whites.......i have always found chicken breasts frozen a really cheap source of protein

Comment

• Ghoust

I like skim milk powder its low fat and I buy it in bulk and use it to mix with my regular protein so it goes further,

Comment

• urafreak

<!--QuoteBegin-Easto+Jul 15 2003, 01:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Easto @ Jul 15 2003, 01:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Those things are more expensive than buy the carton aren&#39;t they? [/b][/quote]
            i think its like &#036;4.00 for two cartons. 3 tablespoons = 1 egg white = 10G of protein....

Comment

• urafreak

<!--QuoteBegin-Ghoust+Jul 20 2003, 06:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ghoust @ Jul 20 2003, 06:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I like skim milk powder its low fat and I buy it in bulk and use it to mix with my regular protein so it goes further, [/b][/quote]
              never thought of that one, thats a good idea. tastes ok?

Comment

• Easto

Can you get skin milk powder at the grocery store?

Comment

• Ghoust

you can get it at the grocery store over by the tea and coffee, or in a bulk food store, It tastes great, the best is a product called VIM, its got the best taste by far,

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

if you mix up a glass with some water does it have the same tasste as milk? Also what is the sugar content? If its the same as milk you might as well just drink skim milk. for some reason all of the message boards are loading really slow for me i think my computer is fkd up

Comment

Working...