Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Easto

You want to grow? Try this diet!

Training days:

Meal 1 (7:00 a.m) 1 cup of oatmeal before cooking. (approx 48 grams carbs). U also need 50 grams of protein here, so you may use egg whites, chicken, etc. I use oats and egg whites. 10 whites has like 35 grams of protein, and then you can mix a scoop or so of whey protein in water to make up the rest. This is also good because you get a fast absorbing protein together with a slower one.

Meal 2 (10:00 a.m.) 45-50 grams of protein using protein powder made with water. (You may use solid food if you want to such as tuna, but no mayo in it or any added fat) So, get your 45-50 grams of protein here.

Meal 3 (12:30 p.m.) 50 grams of protein from a lean source such as chicken, turkey, or fish. 45 grams of carbs here, so choose white rice, brown rice, sweet potatoes, etc etc. Pasta is acceptable as well, just watch fat in any sauces you may use.

Meal 4 (3:00 p.m.) Same as meal #2

Pre-workout - ECA stack (3rd dose of the day) and 1 apple. (If you would like, u can use a protein drink that has some carbs, like a fuel plex type mix which has 25 grams of carbs, at 3:00 p.m. Then you can omit the apple, and just take the ECA a half hour prior to the workout.

Post-workout - first meal should be immediate, and have dextrose and whey protein. Get that dextrose powder, it's good stuff. (supplementdirect.com) U need 60 grams of protein and 130 grams of carbs. 1/3 of a cup of dextrose has 75 grams, so u can almost add another 1/3 of a cup. Take your vitamins and 600mgs Alpha Lipoic Acid with this meal. U read this right, 130g carbs, and 60 grams pro. We are “ram-packing” our cells to spur growth, and yes it works!

Your second post-workout meal about 2 hours later, should contain the same amounts as above, but in the form of solid food. Have chicken and rice, turkey and potato, etc. U can have pasta if you want, but we may want to take that out later. Again, have another 600mgs ALA with this meal. (Incidently, chicken and rice is easiest to eat. Get your grub on and enjoy it. If you have to lower the carbs because you cannot eat that much, lower it but not lower than 100 at any time! This is how u gain mass, and it won’t be fat)

Then, sleep for the night!

Repeat the scheme the next day if it's a training day, if not, then do this....

Non Training Days

Meal 1 - same as above. (U may cut out the oats and add some egg yolks, have red meat with eggs, etc. if you wish to take out the carbs here. If you do, then use the protein to fat ratio found in all your other meals) The carbs are allowed here if you wish, but are not required by any means. You may wish to change it up on your off days.

Meal 2 - 50 grams of whey protein w/1tbsp flax oil.

Meal 3 - 50 grams of protein and up to 14-15 grams of fat in this meal. Have a steak with salad/veggies. Or chicken roasted with the skin on, etc.

Meal 4 - This will be the same as meal 2.

Meal 5 - This meal should be the same as #3. Try to include vegetables here if you did not have them for lunch. Any amount is fine, you don’t need to count these carbs.

Meal 6 – 50 grams of protein using protein powder made with water. No flax oil here.
  • prolangtum

Looks like a maintenance diet, not a bulk diet.

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

Foods are good but for bulking you need some serious fkn food

Comment

• LiCH

It seems like a solid diet to me.

Comment

• Catzo1282

I'm going to give it a shot. I'll keep you guys posted.

Comment

• elijah_123

Why 3 doses of eca a day if you are bulking?

Comment

• Easto

Extra energy prehaps???

Comment

• HooHoo900

Hi was wondering what is flax oil???and where can i buy that?
                On the non training days should i eat 1 cup of oats, about and about 6 egg whites is that good in the morning?

Comment

Working...