proper pin size for long r3 igf

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbench

proper pin size for long r3 igf

fellow bros, i got some long r3, haha i was surprised how much actually came i thought it was underdosed, it came in a 5ml vial with a picture of a human on the label, in fact one of the memebers here has the exact same avatar, anyways.........

im pretty sure i need an insulin pin,, what size tho???

also im not sure how to read the lines in the slin pin, so i dont know how many mcgs im pulling up.

i know i gotta draw BW into the pin first and THEN the IGF ...so that the water pushes all the igf out, instead of ordering the BW. can i substitute it by boiling some water in a small pot??? or is that a no no, and if i have to resort to BW where can i get it cheapest, thankyou bros
  • BigPK

27 gauge or 29 gauge u pick.... get the BW, it is much better than boiling water and is sanitary

Comment

• JohnnyB
      vet
      • Jul 2003

What type of pin do you have, if they're B-D that are in a bag of 10 each mark is a unit, if they are the single wrapped ones each line is 2 units. Now for how much you're drawing out depends on the mcg to ml. If it 1000mcg per 1ml one unit is 10mcg, if it's 500mcg per one ml then each unit is 5mcg.

JohnnyB

Comment

Working...