Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gatorade

a beginners plea

hello everybody,
    I'm 22 yrs old and have been bodybuilding for about 2 and half years now. I was about 195 lbs when I first started out but, over the years I have gained a lot of weight and strength increase has been satisfactory. I have used various different supplements out there like mag10, tribex etc but saw little or no gains at all. Right, now I am about 225 lbs but, my bodyfat % is a lot I couldn't say the exact figure but, I'm pretty fat, my waist is about 34, chest 49, bi's 17. I have always lagged on my pecs they never seem to develop, my tummy sticks out, you know how frustrating this can be, I spent so much money on supps like proteins, mass gainers, mass gainers just made my gut bigger. I used optimum nutrition whey, and N Large (prolab) weight gainers. I did gain a lot of weight but, not from a bodybuilders point of view. I've done so much research that it makes me mad to try new things out, I've been determined and counted my calories and protein intake everyday for the last 6 mnths only to discover that my waist has increased by 3 sizes, my bi's by 1/2 an inch and chest by 1 inch.
    I've come to a point where I just want to quit it, but I don't want to do it because it's not just a sport for me but a way of life. I love bodybuilding and am crazy about the iron but, I' would like to see some results (y'all knw wat I mean). I desperately need help on how to use anabols, what kind to go for I am absolutely illiterate on this subject because everytime I do a reasearch there are so many out there which just confuses me so, I need some personal experienced suggestions and advices on how to start from the "SCRATCH".
    FOR HAVING THE PATIENCE TO READ MY POST AND SUGGESTIONS AND COMMENTS YOU ALL HAVE MY GRATITUDE.
    Sincerely,
    gatorade
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

First of all, I think that you may need to cut out the weight gainers, your carb to protein ratio may be way off, and that could be the reason that your gaining more fat relitive to muscle. Do research on test enanth or cyp. But I think that you need to give a good diet and training a little more time to work. Another idea would be to try m1t from www.teamliferesearch.com while it's still legal to purchase. This is an extremely potent compound for muscle building. It is an actual 17aa oral steroid, per mg more powerful than d-bol.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Photon X

I agree with Li. Too many carbs and calories in that crap. But you still need to get the 225g of protein your body needs for a positive nitrogen balance through other means. Nitro- Tech from Muscle Tech is a good source along with a clean diet of lean steak and chicken. Low carb / high protein bars are good too. Be carefull of AS that retain water and promote estrogens. Primo, Tren, and Winny are possibilities. A good fat burner wouldn't hurt. Check out the thread on YNCA. Bump in the cardio when the fat burning slows. Also, pick up a copy of Muscular Developement, it has alot of info on all. Don't give up G. Weve all been there at some point so you are not alone

Comment

• Easto

First of all, can you post a sample of your diet? When gains first stop before looking at Anabolics and Supplements, we need to make sure your diet, training, and rest are all in check. If one of these are out of wack, then it will most likely be the reason for lack of gains.

Also, if you could post some pictures of your physique it would also be a good help.

One more thing, some stats.

Weight: 225
        Height: ??
        BF% (approx): ??
        Years Training: 2.5
        Goals:

Comment

• gatorade

thanx

thanx a ton guys, for the input. I'll try and take some pics over the weekend and will upload them, I'll start my research tonight.

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

bump for stats b/f and height?

Comment

• DblDmnGd38

Welcome to PremierMuscle, glad to have ya here

Comment

• gatorade

thnx for the warm welcome

thanx guys for the warm welcome, I'm glad that I could join this website where amateurs like myself can seek for advice before plunging into anything wrong or become a victim of fraud.
                My stats:
                height- 5'11
                weight - 225 lbs
                b fat - not known
                biceps - 17 "
                chest - 48 "
                I work out 3 times a week,
                pecs & tris - Monday
                back & bi's -Tuesday
                legs & shoulders(traps) - Saturday
                Sometimes I try some variations by switching chest & back(traps), back & bi's, legs & shoulders.
                max bench - 250 lbs for 2 reps.
                deadlifts - 315 lbs
                squats - 210 lbs
                BTW, I tried going to teamlifesupport.com there's something wrong w/ the site, it doesn't load at all.

Comment

• DblDmnGd38

Originally posted by gatorade
                  thanx guys for the warm welcome, I'm glad that I could join this website where amateurs like myself can seek for advice before plunging into anything wrong or become a victim of fraud.
                  My stats:
                  height- 5'11
                  weight - 225 lbs
                  b fat - not known
                  biceps - 17 "
                  chest - 48 "
                  I work out 3 times a week,
                  pecs & tris - Monday
                  back & bi's -Tuesday
                  legs & shoulders(traps) - Saturday
                  Sometimes I try some variations by switching chest & back(traps), back & bi's, legs & shoulders.
                  max bench - 250 lbs for 2 reps.
                  deadlifts - 315 lbs
                  squats - 210 lbs
                  BTW, I tried going to teamlifesupport.com there's something wrong w/ the site, it doesn't load at all.
                  Try http://teamliferesearch.com/default2.html

Comment

Working...