M1T

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thump

I'd like to try this (M1T), but I found that it is in liquid and tablet form. Which is best? I've also seen prices from $9.99 a bottle to $100 a bottel, what gives with the price wars?

What otc pct should I use?

THanks.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Thump
      I'd like to try this (M1T), but I found that it is in liquid and tablet form. Which is best? I've also seen prices from $9.99 a bottle to $100 a bottel, what gives with the price wars?

What otc pct should I use?

THanks.
      I don't know which is best or if one is better than another. I used the liquid from Teamliferesearch with very good results. Use nolvadex for pct.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• BigPK

I use a "cheap" brand it works just fine... try hitting it up bulknutrition.com search for M1T

Comment

• BigPK

OTC PCT try out 6-OXO stuff works very well.

Comment

• Thump

Thanks BigPk, I was at JBN yesterday and saw the 6oxo for 39.99 a bottle. I'll pick that up later. Thanks all for your input.

Thump.

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

Originally posted by BigPK
              OTC PCT try out 6-OXO stuff works very well.

From what I heard 6-OXO is a fair anti-e, but does ziltch for pct, I can't attest to this for certain tough.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• BigPK

The reason I suggest this for OTC is the fact that it did work pretty well, I used 6-oxo, chrysin and tribulus... it worked pretty well after my M1T cycle... I was using OTC to be a guinea pig...

Comment

• PitBull

You seem to be having good results with it, keep it up. Now would M1t be a substitute for any form of test. Im asking for two reasons, 1. I never really belive in a substance unless its controlled by the gov. 2. would the prices be about the same for a cycle [test cyp] of each. Thanks in advance and GL to you.

Comment

Working...