insulin?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • franz9494

insulin?

How many of you use insulin? I have talked to a few people who have a lot of gear cycles under their belts and some of them say insulin allowed them to break through plateaus and put on more muscle than ever. Is it worth the risk? I can't dream of affording gh but insulin is available and very cheap. Thanks for the time. Franz
  • house1

Originally posted by franz9494
    How many of you use insulin? I have talked to a few people who have a lot of gear cycles under their belts and some of them say insulin allowed them to break through plateaus and put on more muscle than ever. Is it worth the risk? I can't dream of affording gh but insulin is available and very cheap. Thanks for the time. Franz
    its something you need to research very well before you ever decide to use it-- can be very dangerous if not deadly bro--

Comment

• Easto

If you look in the articles section for "Monster's Insulin Primer" there is tons of info in that thread. That should keep you busy for a little while.

Comment

• JohnnyB
        vet
        • Jul 2003

Welcome to SS Bro

You could run some IGF-1 it not as expensive as HGH when you consider the results you get and the amount of time it takes to get um. It'll help with insulin sensitivity so your glucose uptake will improve. Which is what your looking for in slin and IGF-1 isn't as dangerous as slin.

JohnnyB

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Bro before you consider slin, you better research the topic fully, insulin doesn't allow for a margin of error.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• JohnnyB
            vet
            • Jul 2003

Originally posted by liftsiron
            Bro before you consider slin, you better research the topic fully, insulin doesn't allow for a margin of error.
            Amen

JohnnyB

Comment

• DblDmnGd38

Welcome to PremierMuscle

Comment

Working...