Beginer needs help

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PitBull

Beginer needs help

Hello all, great forum you have here. I would like some advice on what to do. I have the goods but dont know how to use them. I have deca 300 QV and 10 amps of primo depot 100. I dont even know in what dosses I should take this. I know I need to stack test with this but there are so many out there, which one is the best for the buck. A pct would also nice. My stats are 30 yrs old, 5'8", 200lbs (so im bit overweight). Your help is greatly appreciated.
  • FContact
    • Oct 2003

Is this your first cycle? If so there is no need to stack. A simple cycle of test at 500mg 1-12 will do. Also you would need about 30-36 amps of primo for an effective cycle, and that can get pretty expensive. PCT with Clomid 300 day 1 200mg day2, 100mg days 3-14, 50mg 14-21 or PCT with Nolvadex 40mg for 2weeks, then 20mg for and additional two weeks.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• FContact
      • Oct 2003

Welcome to SS btw.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• FContact
        • Oct 2003

How long have you been training for?

Comment

• PitBull

To answer your first question, I have taken test in the past, once when I was 18 and in 2002, my last hit of test 200 was in Nov 2002. I also did about 15 vails of winnie, I lost about 50 pounds and looked semi decent. Dont know if that was a "real" cycle. But I did see great results. Second question, Im not as diehard as I used to be in the gym. But now with my new schedual I can workout every day in the morning. I want to do this right, not like before. I would to post progess pics too

Comment

• Easto

- 10 amps of Primo is not enough. Also, you might want to post a pic of the Primo amps because the majority of primo out there are fake.

- Deca is a bad choice for a first cycle. I would put it in a safe spot and save it for cycle #2 or cycle #3. Trust me, there will be a #2 and #3

- Try and pick up some Test Cyp or Test Enan for your cycle. IMO these are the best AAS for a first cycle. With a Dosage of 400-500mg for 10 weeks, you should experience some great gains and the sides will be minimal (or even non-existent). The key when running AAS is to make sure to EAT, EAT, EAT and remember that even when you are on cycle your body needs to rest. Make sure to give your muscle plenty of time to recuperate from each workout.

- You mentioned, "My stats are 30 yrs old, 5'8", 200lbs (so im bit overweight). " My suggestion would be to try and cut naturally before you run a cycle. If you can get your bodyfat down to 10-12%, you will have better success with the cycle. If you don't lean out before the cycle, you may run the risk of getting even fatter on the cycle.

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

Welcome to steroid support Fcontact and Easto answered your questions very well.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• PitBull

one more this, AAS means? should i take anti-estrogen after the test cycle?

Comment

• DblDmnGd38

Welcome to PremierMuscle and you found a great place to find all the information you are looking for.

Comment

• FContact
                    • Oct 2003

AAS=Anabolic/AndrogenicSteroids, You can take an anti estrogen like nolvadex after a cycle for post cycle therapy to aid in your recovery so you won't lose your gains.

Comment

• urafreak

welcome to the board pitbull.

Comment

• house1

welcome pitbull-- you got some good advice bro--

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

"I have taken test in the past, once when I was 18 and in 2002,"

so are you 20 or 30 bro? Just curious as this factor will weigh in on my suggestion

Comment

• PitBull

Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
                            "I have taken test in the past, once when I was 18 and in 2002,"

so are you 20 or 30 bro? Just curious as this factor will weigh in on my suggestion

30<-------old fart

Comment

• PitBull

Thanks for the info YOU guys F**ken Rock. Gona keep u posted on progress.

Comment

Working...