cycle help

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bullet

cycle help

Im running or am about to run some test cyp @200mgs a wk some suggested i run it @500 a wk. Two reasons that im a lil nervous to do that and please give me your input. I dont want to put on 20-30lbs so quick cause i dont want it to be obvious that im using gear. I can hide that by wearing big clothes but if it ill show in my face then I dont want that. Another reason is for the aggression factor. I was using prohormones once and the stuff had me wired. I gaind almost tenlbs off those and my fuse was real short. So help me out. Also tell me s ccle is correct

test cyp 1-8 wks 200mgs
    nolv 1-8wks 20mgs
    clomid wks 4-12 20mgs
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

What are your stats and age. Don't run the nolva during the cycle unless signs of gyno start. And clomid for weeks 4 to 12 is nuts, btw clomid normally comes in 50mg tabs.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• FContact
      • Oct 2003

test cyp 500mg 1-10
      nolvadex 10mg ed 1-10
      L-dex .25 ed 1-10

That should take care of any bloat you might get, and as far as agression goes, it is mostly bs and psycologically motivated because you think you are supposed to rage. Testosterone will most likely promote feelings of wellbeing. Alot of those prohormones have alot of other stimulants in them that can cause you to be agressive or less patient.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• FContact
        • Oct 2003

I usually would agree with you Lifts but, I rather run what I suggested rather than run what he was proposing. The only other option is to wait until he won't have a problem with doing AAS.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• bullet

cycle

The only thing is to be totally honest my source doesnt carry l-dex and i dont know what it is. Another question im reading a book by jeff summers called steroids 101 is that a good book

Comment

• Photon X

From what I've read, Summers book is pretty good basic source.

Comment

• bullet

cycle

any help with the i-dex what is it, my source doesnt have anything under that name

Comment

• FContact
                • Oct 2003

liquidex is anastrozole(arimidex) in liquid form. If you can get the oral then get the oral which is arimidex.

Comment

• FContact
                  • Oct 2003

You could also opt to not take the nolvadex at all through the cycle and take the arimidex at .50 eod.

Comment

• bullet

cycle help

yo thanx man i think my source has that. So you sayin just take the arimidex rather than the nolv?

Comment

• FContact
                      • Oct 2003

yeah, after giving it more thought take the arimidex. There are various ways to take it so here it goes, pick one.

.50/ed for first two weeks then .25 til the end of cycle
                      .50 eod til end of cycle
                      .25/ed tiel end
                      .50 eod for two week then .25/ed til end
                      .50 1day then .25 the next til end

Remember to keep diet in check don't stuff yourself with sodium, and drink 2 gallons of water each day. This should also help in minimizing bloat.

Comment

Working...