What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • taylor02

What do you think?

my current stack is testosterone enthanate, deca durabolin for 10 weeks, and in the 8th week winny.... what do you think? gove feed back and precautions!? thanx in advace, u gotta love this site lol
  • rado

Give us some stats 1st so that we can help. I hope you got some liquidex for the bloat. What doses are running? Is this a 1st cycle for you? If it is, I would leave out the winny and if you haven't started, leave the deca out too, just do the test at 500mg's a week for 10-12 weeks.

Welcome aboard!

Comment

• taylor02

im 6ft 205lbs... i dont have a bloat. this is my 3rd cycle. i take the enthanate and deca at 1cc twice a week, and planinng on throwing in the winny 1 cc every day starting week 8. im on week 5 now. why would you leave out the deca? i love the shit it helps with my bad shoulder helps counter act the water retention and gyno..... so theres my stats what do you think, and recomned!?

Comment

• house1

deca and test is good for a 3rd cycle -- deca can shut you down pretty hard so be aware of that-- what are your doses??? how long to you plan on running the winny--

you didnt give your age in your stats--how old are you??

Comment

• taylor02

i siad im 6ft 205lbs im 21 tears old.... and yah i know the deca does a number on my balls big time! lol and ill do the winny for 3-4 weeks... what should i take after my cycle and when to help get my balls back to size and my testosterone levels up. and do i NEED to take some vitamins or liver detoxins with this winny?

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

Rado was saying if this was your first cycle it would have been best to do a single ester test only. Using an anti-e as was suggested is also a very good idea. You should be running hcg twice oer week at 500iu's. Run the winny three weeks after your last deca injection then run either a nolva or clomid pct. We have loads of info on both clomid and nolvadex. Hit the search.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...