X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dakota
    VET
    • Feb 2017

Some before and after photos

When it comes to the best weight loss steroids for fat loss there are few contenders, we've listed the 5 best fat burning injectable steroids used by Bodybuilders.
    The older I get the better I used to be.
  • Big B
    Banned
    • Jan 2016

Wow, Tom Platz's thighs seem to be biggest changes of all and that's his freaking thighs! A boatload of igf injected in them over the years???

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Big B
      Wow, Tom Platz's thighs seem to be biggest changes of all and that's his freaking thighs! A boatload of igf injected in them over the years???
      No igf in 70's & 80's - squats til he dropped month after month, year after year.

Comment

• Chooch
        VET
        • Oct 2009

lol a good friend of mine knows Tom very well and trains with him sometimes. If you saw how he trains you’d question how he hasn’t paralyzed himself haha. Horrible form, a lot of momentum and ego lifting. Matter of fact he sent me a video of him working back this morning with horrible form and swinging all over the place with Tom standing over him yelling for more haha

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Chooch
          lol a good friend of mine knows Tom very well and trains with him sometimes. If you saw how he trains you’d question how he hasn’t paralyzed himself haha. Horrible form, a lot of momentum and ego lifting. Matter of fact he sent me a video of him working back this morning with horrible form and swinging all over the place with Tom standing over him yelling for more haha
          Funny you say that since I've watched too much footage to count over the years of Tom back in the day, and thought to myself "Damn how did he manage to not wreck his knees?". When he squats, he almost appears if he is "bouncing" out of the hole - he drops down very fast. And Lord on the way he did those hack squats - feet directly under him, go down and up onto the toes, with knees waaaaaaay out in front of the toes almost to the point of being a sissy squat with alot of weight...crazy that he didn't have knee issues considering. One thing's for sure - obviously it worked for him being the goat of quads.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

I wanna talk about the link Dakota posted & genetics. Some guys don't really get it - they think to have great genetics, that a guy must have already been big & muscular before even hitting the weights. That is so not true. Sure, there are guys like that, but that doesn't mean they will be a freak if they hit the iron. Genetics mean nothing if a guy doesn't do the work to bring them out. That fellow office co-worker of yours who is 5'10 & 175 lbs and looks like nothing could be a freak of freaks if he hit the iron. I knew a guy once who was a construction worker, and had a helluva bawd and yet didn't lift. He decided to start hitting the weights, and got into it pretty seriously. You know that after 3 years, he looked to only put on 10 lbs and wasn't much bigger than when he started? Crazy. If you had seen this guy, you would have thought he would be beast mode if he lifted hard. Genetics are crazy - they can lie dormant and those who are blessed will grow so friggin' fast and crazy big it ain't funny. Yet the big natural non-lifter might never grow much at all. Of course all of the above is regarding genetics to put on muscle - I'm not talking about having perfect bone structure, tiny joints & waist, hyper response to gear, etc - all that helps make a champion assuming they have the heart & drive to work their ass off.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Arnold is one guy that it was easy to see his genetics for insane biceps was apparent early on. Look at pics of him when he was 15, then look at 17. His biceps at 17 are insane compared to the rest of his physique. Yet even after 2 years of training, one still couldn't predict that Platz would be the goat of legs. I believe Arnold could have did only 3 sets of bb curls every 2 weeks and still had those biceps - shit kinda pisses ya off to have it so ez haha.

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
                Banned
                • Apr 2018

Yates, Ferrigno, and Levrone I think are the most impressive.

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

Damn!
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by 01dragonslayer
                    Yates, Ferrigno, and Levrone I think are the most impressive.
                    Yeah man! I think it's bcoz those pics are before they ever touched a weight. Many of those beginning pics of other guys are after they had been lifting awhile, ie Jay, Ronnie, Flex, Wolf. Flex while small there at 16 was friggin' shredded!

Comment

• ajaymehta10
                      • Dec 2018

Nice... Thanks for sharing

Comment

• Jester3378
                        VET
                        • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                        Funny you say that since I've watched too much footage to count over the years of Tom back in the day, and thought to myself "Damn how did he manage to not wreck his knees?". When he squats, he almost appears if he is "bouncing" out of the hole - he drops down very fast. And Lord on the way he did those hack squats - feet directly under him, go down and up onto the toes, with knees waaaaaaay out in front of the toes almost to the point of being a sissy squat with alot of weight...crazy that he didn't have knee issues considering. One thing's for sure - obviously it worked for him being the goat of quads.
                        Those hack squats he does are crazy. I tried doing them similar after I saw Meadows post a video of them training together. Even at a 5 second eccentric with no weight on the sled it felt like my knees were going to explode. I am guessing the years of building up to it and his massive VM has a protective effect.

Comment

Working...