• rippedfreak
          Banned
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Forkboy
          i still dont know you.
          thank God, allah, baby jesus, and all his disciples

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

the question is how does it feel to know that in just 2 short years, an Asian kid living in a 3rd world country, using 1/2 of the gear y'all using on a regualr basis OWNS most of you now?

Damn, I would quit and find me another hobby..

Comment

• rippedfreak
              Banned
              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
              the question is how does it feel to know that in just 2 short years, an Asian kid living in a 3rd world country, using 1/2 of the gear y'all using on a regualr basis OWNS most of you now?

Damn, I would quit and find me another hobby..

Like ME! I racr Nitro RC cars now..ask Blacky..Vid coming soon, with special announcements, from ur boy ripped to yes..u guys, the fans..WOHOO

Comment

• rippedfreak
                Banned
                • Dec 2005

Race**

P.s. I wanna see a pic of the unproporsional calves

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by rippedfreak
                  Like ME! I racr Nitro RC cars now..ask Blacky..Vid coming soon, with special announcements, from ur boy ripped to yes..u guys, the fans..WOHOO
                  Good call..denial can be an ugly thing.

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
                    • May 2007

I think its funny that this young guy has came so far and some guys cant even leave a good comment.

Comment

• Lokedogg
                      Vet
                      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by 2BIGFRED
                      I think its funny that this young guy has came so far and some guys cant even leave a good comment.
                      What I think is really funny is Oly's statment: -------------------------------------------the question is how does it feel to know that in just 2 short years, an Asian kid living in a 3rd world country, using 1/2 of the gear y'all using on a regualr basis OWNS most of you now ________________________________ It's been said many times what a long way he's came. And "Props!" But to act like he's disadvantaged with the" 3rd world country" phrase is beyond hilarious it's complete BULLSHIT! He's young & healthy with money, food and drugs at his disposal- so where exactly is the disadvantage? Unless he means Asian people are at a disadvantage due to shitty genetics. What's also funny is his vast amount of knowledge of all these percentages he continually arrives at. I guess what it really goes back to, is that he gave him a diet, training and drug regimen so we're apparently not giving enough proxy glory to cyber wang suck Cuba's special little boy. I mean damn '97%' of the human race who've ever existed or ever WILL exist know these facts!

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

lol...there u go ,FRED.

Fatties are usually the most jealous ones .

Comment

• Forkboy

Originally posted by Lokedogg
                          What I think is really funny is Oly's statment: -------------------------------------------the question is how does it feel to know that in just 2 short years, an Asian kid living in a 3rd world country, using 1/2 of the gear y'all using on a regualr basis OWNS most of you now ________________________________ It's been said many times what a long way he's came. And "Props!" But to act like he's disadvantaged with the" 3rd world country" phrase is beyond hilarious it's complete BULLSHIT! He's young & healthy with money, food and drugs at his disposal- so where exactly is the disadvantage? Unless he means Asian people are at a disadvantage due to shitty genetics. What's also funny is his vast amount of knowledge of all these percentages he continually arrives at. I guess what it really goes back to, is that he gave him a diet, training and drug regimen so we're apparently not giving enough proxy glory to cyber wang suck Cuba's special little boy. I mean damn '97%' of the human race who've ever existed or ever WILL exist know these facts!
                          And your the type of guy who knows everything. You feel like your God you feel like your numero uno. Don't get too serious bro. Just go with the flow.

Comment

• Lokedogg
                            Vet
                            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
                            lol...there u go ,FRED.

Fatties are usually the most jealous ones .
                            Why you always so vague about where you direct your shit?

Comment

• rippedfreak
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Forkboy
                              And your the type of guy who knows everything. You feel like your God you feel like your numero uno. Don't get too serious bro. Just go with the flow.
                              lmfaoooo...dude spoony, your hilarious to me..i really wanna meet you one day..and possibly kiss your 2pac tattoo on your belly...

aside from that...im still cracking up about the thread you posted for our suggestions on your "friends: cycle they wanna take plus the 8 weeks of HGH...i really hope your not seriously wasting your time on that short growth cycle..times are tough, and momma was low on paying your rent this month

Comment

• rippedfreak
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Lokedogg
                                Why you always so vague about where you direct your shit?
                                why you always so sensitive and concerned?

Comment

Working...