What almost everyone forgets during PCT;

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • need2lift
    • Oct 2007

Not bashing his product, just him. Never tried his product b/c I choose not to patronize such a low-life scum. Where is Ross anyway? Oh, that's right, he was banned. Just like he is from almost every other board out there.

Comment

• Thate
      Vet
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by JrMaFia
      Some of the claims are a little ridiculous but what supplement on the the market does not have ridiculous claims. Just cuz u guys do not like the guy no reason to bash his product it does work. i am coming off a tren/masteron/prop cycle supposedly very hard on ur system and i have kept all my strength and am actually putting on weight. My bf is about the same and i am really vascular. The ingredients in his product there is science behind it.
      What do you mean 'work?' He says it makes your dick grow, if that did not happen then it didn't 'work' bro

Comment

• Deacon
        Vet
        • Jan 2005

its to bad Ross has put off so many folks - his personality is pretty rough though
        Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
        "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

Working...